Thursday, March 10, 2011

Colour Create and LOTV Challenges!

Hello there! Did everyone go get the Lili of the Valley stamps they wanted?  Which ones are your favorites?

Today I have two challenge cards to share with you.  First, I have my Colour Create card.

 My sweet friend Di has chosen the colors, BROWN, OLIVE, BLACK AND CREAM with the extra option being LEAVES.  These are wonderful colors to work with, especially if you are doing a boy card!!!  Our sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbooking & More.  It is two embossing folders from Sizzix.


 The image I used is called "LUCKY CATS".  The stamp made its' debut yesterday at the Lili of the Valley Store.  I colored it with distressed inks and used lace and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This will be my last card as a Colour Create Design Team member.  I have enjoyed being on the team with such wonderful friends and will still be entering the challenges on the other side of Mr. Linky, as Sharon says. haha! It has been a pleasure working with you girls!!!!!

***************************

My next card is for the Lili of the Valley Challenge.  This weeks' theme is "SAY IT WITH FLOWERS" we want to see lots of flowers on your cards.  I for sure did not have a problem with that!!! haha!  Our sponsor this week is The Ribbon Girl!

 This image is called "GIFT WRAPPED".  I am so lovin these bunnies!  I colored this one with copics and the border is from Crealies.  My paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I just created a little different look with them.  Great minds think alike because my friend Jane did a wonderful tutorial on them HERE.  My ribbon is Vintage Seam Binding from Wild Orchid Crafts also.

That's about it for me today!  I hope you will have a chance to stop by and check out all the design teams cards and join in on these two challenges!  I will be back tomorrow with my Just Magnolia card!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit me!

Hugs, Dena

22 comments:

Squirrel x said...

I whapped my order in at LOTV yesterday so am now stalking the postman, lol! Both absolute stunners hun - the cats are sooooo cute and the little bunnibun is really awwwwh. A favourite? How could I possibly choose, all of them are to die for. Thanks for sharing sweetie, and for being such a constant inspiration. Hugs Sxx

Molecraft said...

Two gorgeous cards, you're making me wish I had ordered the lucky cats now!
Helen x

Frea said...

Wow love these cards!! I ordered me the mice with the cupcake, but this one is also great, maybe I should go back and get this one too.... hugs, Frea

Crafty Chris said...

2 beautiful cards Dena love the bunny with the parcel.
Chris x

Tanya said...

These are both just gorgeous! Love those little cats and bunny, so sweet!

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh my goodness me, this is absolutely adorable Dena. I'll have to visit LOTV to check out these new stamps. Love the layout and papers you've used and superb colouring. hugs Sharon

Astrid said...

OMG Dena so very beautiful. i saw the flowers of Jane, they are so lovely.
Hugs Astrid

Louise said...

Wow! Borg these cards are AMAZING!
Love the colorcombo in the first one, your coloration is divine on both of them :)
Stunningly cute images and beautiful dp's!
Hugs

Teri said...

Oh gosh, gorgeous, both of them! I love the pastel one, though, so my colors!! Lovely job on the flowers!!! So very talented!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Christina C. said...

Wow....such gorgeous cards!!! Love both of these beauties. It's always such a pleasure visiting your blog and viewing your magnificent works of art!

Little K Smith said...

Stunning cards Dena, love them both and beautifully coloured images as always :)
I got my LOTV order in yesterday, can't wait for them to arrive!
Kelly.x

Sharon said...

Hi Dena; Oh boy, will we miss you and your stunning creations like these! Two awesome cards hunni. Thanks again for all your hard work for us, and best of luck in the future. Don't be a stranger.
Big hugs,
Sharon xx

Crafteezee said...

Both gorgeous, but I think the kittens image is my favourtie. Beautiful colouring, you really bring those little cuties to life. Your so lucky being on the LOTV DT.Hugs Tracy x

Margo said...

Both cards are gorgeous !

Hugs, Margo.

Kleine85 said...

this is so awesome!!!!

Tab said...

Stunning cards, hun! Love the beautiful colours and images! Your flowers are fab, and so like the prima ones, which I love!!!!
Hugs Tab xxx

syllie said...

Both your cards are awesome!! I love both images.
Hugs Sylvia

Sharon said...

These are both gorgeous Dena. I love those flowers on your Easter card and the ribbon looks wonderful! We are going to miss you at Colour Create :( Your cards are always beautiful and you are so inspiring. Thanks :)

Sharon x

angelwhispers said...

Just love both cards but the first is my favourite just loving the design and the colours and image are so perfect!! Chanelle xxx

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Dena!
I am so sad that you are leaving the Colour Create team as I am joining as I love your cards. All the best though with your cardmaking in the future and I will keep checking out your blog!
Kerry

Grenouille Greetings said...

JUST LOVING your recent makes with this gorgeous LOTVs, Dena. Birthday Bumps was adorable, Easter Bunny is soooooo cute and I love the earthy colours you have used for the good luck kitties! Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

Julie said...

Oh Dena - I'm heartbroken that you're leaving the Colour Create team!! It's been such fun but I know we'll still see lots of your awesome creations such as these in blogland!! You take care, my friend , Sob!! Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails