Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guest Designer for Papertake Weekly!

I am so pleased to be a Guest Designer for Papertake Weekly this week!  Thank you girls for having me!

The theme for this week is "ANYTHING GOES" with the option of using something old.  Love that! I always want to get the most use out of my craft items as possible and sometimes with all the new things we forget about the old things we just HAD to have at the moment. haha!  So here is my card for the challenge this week:



Awe! Another cute bunnie image from Lili of the Valley was used on this card.  The image is called "Toadstool For Two"  These fun animal images will be out March 9th, so mark your calendars ladies!
For my "something old" option, I used some Girls Paperie paper that I have had for about a year.  I just love this paper!  I should have bought a lot more of it at the time.  I colored my little bunnies with copics on Super smooth stamping card from HERE.  I was too excited to get a new die and that is the doily flower doohickey from Magnolia.  My sweet friend Andie gave me a gift card to Bunny Zoe and that is one of the things I bought.  I have been eyeing them for such a long time.  My flowers are a Wild Orchid Crafts mix of pinks and two-tone white and pink open roses and wild rose.  The leaves are a Magnolia Doohickey die also.  I used more bling from the new rhinestones at Wild Orchid Crafts.  They seem to add that final touch that a card needs sometimes. haha!



I would like to enter this into the Everybody Art Challenge where the theme is "Spring".

Again I would like to thank Dawny and the other DT at Papertake Weekly for having me as a Guest Designer, it is always fun to play in other challenge sometimes!  I hope you will go take a look at their inspiration on the blog and join in this fun challenge!

Have a  super Tuesday!

Hugs, Dena

36 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous as always! That image is SO sweet! And that paper is sooooo pretty!

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi Dena, love your new card. Gorgeous paper and sweet image and as usual so well done coloured!!
Hugs Ageeth x

Teri said...

Aww... it's so darn cute!!! Love the colors and the flowers!! Congrats on your guest spot, very well deserved!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Sue said...

Ooh this is scrumptious. I love those colours, so beautiful with the flowers and papers!

You have coloured the adorable image just perfectly!

Hugs Sue xx

dolcreations said...

Your card is super cute Dena. Your killing me with these adorable releases! I too love that paper and I love your flowers! I just order a rather large amount of flowers from wild orchids....life is good!
Beautifully coloured Dena!

Ann-Marie said...

Such an adorable card with that super cute image. I love the colour scheme you've used and such pretty papers. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dena :-) the image is just so cute and your colouring is perfect !! stunning card :-)

so nice to have you join us on the PTW :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Iulia said...

Hi, Dena! Congrats on your GDT position! You've surely deserved it!
Gorgeous card, as usual! Love the colors and these new LOTV stamps are fabulous!
Hugs, Iulia

Debbie said...

This is totally adorable

Hugs
Debbie

Margo said...

What is this a very cute image and card.

Hugs, Margo.

Niki Estes said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the happy spring colors you chose!

Louise said...

WOW Dena!
This is absolutely GORGOUES!!
Love the flowers and the patterned papers :)
And as usual your coloration is just rocking my world!
Hugs ♥

Shazza said...

this is just amazing Dena, love the two toned roses x

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous, beautifully coloured image and love the colour scheme!
Helen x

Tab said...

Wowee, yours card is absolutely stunning, Dena! Adore the image and colours you have chosen, just divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm sure Papertake Weekly were as pleased to have you on a guest spot as you were pleased to be the guest! Another uber sweet card with such a cute image. Love the flowers, papers and your stitching and the sentiment is perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Mina said...

wow Dena I love those papers, fantastic colours, my all time favs...as stunning as always
Mina xxx

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Dena. I just love this stamp to and its so nice to see the variations, fab job!
Clairexx

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is super cute Dena! I'm loving the colors and the adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly with your inspiration :)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Debbie Pamment said...

aaaw Dena - this one certainly does give you the warm and fuzzies. The tulle is a wonderfully soft texture to add!
Stunning my friend!
xXx

Kristel said...

Wowww that is an amazing card Dena! Looks fantastic!
Hugs Kristel

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Stunning card Dena, just love the new LOTV images, I can see me spending a fortune on them at the NEC again in a few weeks ! Gorgeous papers and pretty details.

So lovely having you as our Guest DT on Papertake Weekly !

Hugs,

Jo x

Sharon Caudle said...

WOOHOO!!! So happy to have you on as a guest designer, Dena! Your work always blows me away! This card is sooooo adorable! The bunnies are too cute and of course you've colored them to perfection! Love the flowers and I don't care how old the paper is, it's gorgeous. :) Love it!
hugs, Sharon

Marion said...

Stunning card Dena and such an adorable image. Love the papers and the blooms. Congrats on the GDT.
hugs
Marion

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Dena. Love the colouring of the cute image and wonderful details also. Hugs
Michele x

Manuela said...

Gorgeous card, Dena! Love the image and beautiful colours.
Hugs, Manuela

Rach said...

A beautiful card Dena, so pretty, your image is beautifully coloured hun.. congrats on your guest dt spot hun.. hugs rachxx

Jodi said...

I love these new images and of course your pretty coloring!! Sweet card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

First thank you, for your lovely comment on my blog Dena.
This card is lovely and beautiful. Nice colours and finishing touch.
Hugs Marja

xxxtglxxx said...

Such a sweet and pretty card in fabulous spring colours.

These new images look gorgeous Dena.

hugs

xxalisonxx

ellabella said...

Ohhhh sooo wonderful colors, great card! Janine

Angie said...

wow Dena fab card love the image and your colouring is perfect.glad you could join us at Papertake weekly
Hugs Angie x

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Dena, Adore the colours together, and such a cute image xx

Tammi said...

Another sweet card, perfect coloring and love the papers and flowers...great sentiment too!

Alex said...

such a nice image! love lotv!
and a wonderful card!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails