Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge


Hey, hey all!!  Boy do we have a fun challenge for you this week at the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar blog!!  BINGO!!! So choose 3 items that are in a straight line - horizontal, vertical or diagonal.

You can also add die cuts/punches.  I chose Gems, Flowers, Ribbon/Lace (you would have figured that much huh?)
 There are two wonderful prizes for this challenge the first is one of my fav stores!!!! They will be giving one winner a $20 Voucher to the store.


and the Ribbon Girl will give one winner the choice of one of these kit colors!!! Wow! I want to join the challenge!



I had a very sweet friend send me a gift card for one of the crafts stores and this is what I got! I LOVE her!! She is just about the most precious little Tilda ever!  I almost like her as much as Princess Tilda haha!  Can you see the little rhinestones on her shoes?


Gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Magnolia - Tilda With Hawiian Flower
Inks:  Copics on Super Smooth paper from LOTV
Paper:  Combination Nitwits and K&Co.
Tools:  EK Success Frond Punch, Sewing Machine

Thank you all for being so supportive even when I am not putting much up on my blog! I am slowly catching up with the household things I was doing and will be getting back into the swing of things.  We have one more big project around here and that is re-landscaping the front of the house.  We had new windows put in the other day, so now I need to take care of the front yard.  At least it is great weather for doing this stuff outside.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I will be back tomorrow with another project inspired by my Grandmaw! awe!

Big hugs to you all!

Dena

38 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful!!! Love the beautiful lace and the way you colored Tilda. Gorgeoussss roses. Wish you a fun weekend!

Hugs, Corine

Sharon said...

OMG Dena this is just soooo beautiful! Love the colour combo, gorgeous colouring and beautiful embellishments!

Sharon x

Suzie Q said...

Such a pretty card Dena and i agree one very cute tilda love those flutterbys!
enjoy your day
Suzie Qx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Dena. She is totally gorgeous, and your colouring...perfection. Cant wait till I can start getting Tildas, they are so adorable.Love all your details also.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card and coloring Dena!!!

Margo said...

What a beautiful colouring card.
Gorgeous !

Hugs, Margo.

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, Dena this is so gorgeous! I admire the way you color, it's awesome! Beautiful lace you used!
hugs Yvonne

Kylie said...

So grogeous Dena! Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Kylie

Ageeth Holster said...

Oh Dena!! Love your beautiful card. I love also the great ribbon, I´ll put it on my wishlist.
Hugs Ageethxx

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Dena what a beautiful card. I love the roses and the colours. Gorgeous !!!!
Gr. Marja

Astrid said...

Hi Dena, gorgeous card, with everyting on.
Nice colours.
Hugs Astrid

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring :)

Pernilla ~Pillan~ said...

Just sooo beautiful!!

Susy said...

This is so gorgeus!!!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Christina C. said...

Gosh, Dena, this is soooo very beautiful...love this gorgeous color combo! Wish I had your talent!!!!

Giorgia said...

Meravigliosa! E poi questo timbro è aborabile!
Giorgia

Molecraft said...

Just gorgeous, your colouring is stunning!
Helen x

Molecraft said...

Just gorgeous, your colouring is stunning!
Helen x

Kristel said...

Wowww Dena this is absolutely stunning!! Love the way you coloured Tilda!!!
Hugs Kristel

papirdilla said...

Hi, Dena!
Just love this beautiful card! Tilda is sooo cute:)Fantastic colours. Really great work, as always.
Wish you a great weekend.
Big hugs,
Hanne

Louise said...

Just gorgoues this one as well hun ♥ I love the colorcombo and as always I´m totally blown away by your amazing coloration! It´s so fab my heart skipped a beat :)
Love, love, love that checkred ribbon :)

Hugs and have a great weekend ♥

Pink Lady68 said...

A beautiful card Dena!! Love this image..nice coloring:-)..cute shoes!!
Lovely papers and ribbon too.

Have a great weekend! Hugs Laila.

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Dena. Such a pretty card and beautifully embellished!
Clairexx

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card, lovely details and wonderful colouring. Also like the shoes!
hugs, Marlies

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Renkata said...

Stunning card Dena.
Love the pink little ringstones on her shoes so cute.

ellabella said...

You're beyond awesome. You make the most amazing projects!!!! Just love your blog!

Frea said...

Hi Dena, finally some time to come round, my full time teaching job is keeping me very busy! Love your card, gorgeous colours and this Tilda is so cute. Hugs, Frea

Teri said...

Another glorious creation that I am totally in love with!! I love this Tilda!!! You're right, she is just too adorable! And I love the rhinestones on her shoes... love doing that!! :o)
Always a fabulous piece to show us!!
Hugs,
Teri

Sharon Caudle said...

Dena!!!! This card is exquisite!!! I love how you've colored her and your gorgeous flowers, lace, and ribbon! Oh my goodness....extremely lucious!!!
hugs, Sharon

scrappinpeg said...

This card is a big WOW..... I always love your coloring of your images. And you outdid yourself again! Great job with all the little details.

Linda Palmer said...

So beautiful! I love the rhinestones on her shoes. Your cards are always gorgeous.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a gorgeous card you've created, Dena! I love how you've colored Tilda! Beautiful!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

LINDA W. said...

Georgeous as always...love your coloring.
hugs Linda

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Dena this card is sooooooooo pretty! Love the colour combo. I just completed a Magnolia card with the same colours. Your colouring is sooo beautiful. I luv the lace and ribbong. Fab flowers. You have a fab weekend!

xoxo,
Lori

karen said...

dena, really admire your work. i like how each layer stands out, yet doesnt detract from each other. very artistic design, and the coloring is beautiful! karen

Juls said...

sweet image, beautiful soft colours, i am loving the use of gingham. Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Dena this is gorgeous, lovely paper and the sweetest image, your colouring is amazing!!!
I managed to get my hands on a few new Magnolia's today but I wish I had picked this one too....
I think I might be twisting the kids arms for Mothers day...lol
Thank you so much for the inspiration
x
Vicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails