Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge!


Hello there! Boy, it seems like forever since I posted! haha! I'm back though with a card for the LOTV Challenge. This challenge is themed "Punch It Out".  We want to see all those wonderful punches you have on your card. I used a Nestie and a Martha Stewart Pine Branch punch for mine.

This little sweet image is called "Best Friends". AWE!! I wanted a fantastic friend sentiment to go along with it, but they were all too big.  I settled for the adorable Circle Sentiments also from LOTV.
Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  LOTV - Best Friends and Circle Sentiments
Inks:  Copics on Super Smooth Card from LOTV
Paper:  Pebbles Inc. - Ever After
Embellies:  Small Flat Gardenias, Two tones 25mm Roses, Rhinestones, and 10mm two tones open roses all from Wild Orchid Crafts! The raffia lace and ribbon is from my stash, Spellbinders Nestie and MS Pine Branch Punch

I followed the sketch at  Sketch Saturday, so I will be entering this card there!

Please be sure to check out what all the other DT have done with this challenge. There are just so many adorable images and cards to match!

Thanks you for stopping by. I appreciate all of your nice comments, they put a smile on my face.

Have a great day!

Hugs, Dena

32 comments:

Melanie-Jane said...

Dear Dena your card is gorgeous. I love that LOTV Stamp. And all those spring colours look great. Your colouring with Copics is stunning as always. Like the idea of placing the image not straight :)
Wish you a great day.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring!

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Gorgeous Dena. Beautiful card and lovely stamp. I love also the paper you have used.
Gr. Marja

Molecraft said...

Beautifully coloured and gorgeous papers!
Helen x

Astrid said...

Hi Dena, so lovely image from LOTV.
Makes me smile everytime.
Hugs Asrid

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card and colors, great coloring and oooo love that cute stamp!

Hugs, Corine

Silvie Z said...

Beautiful card Dena! Such a cute image! I'm impressed by your coloring - again :-) Love the layout and the background DP! Gorgeous flowers too!
hugs,
Silvie
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

I always LOVE your LOTV cards - this one is NOOOOOO exception!
Too cute!
xXx

yvon said...

Great papers, great image, fantastic coloring. Stunning card.
Hugs, Yvon

petra,s cards said...

whow what a stunning card!!!
xx petra

Juls said...

oooooooooooh wow!!!! Just too gorgeous for words! Hugs juls

Tanya said...

Oh this is beautiful! What a cute image, and of course your coloring is amazing!

Ageeth Holster said...

Great card Dena!
Hugs Ageeth xx

Lizzy xx said...

Stunning card Dena!

xx Lizzy xx :)

dolcreations said...

Beautiful....Beautiful!
Love that image coloured all so perfectly with the copics! You know I am a huge fan of your work!

Margo said...

A gorgeous card !
I love the image and the paper !

Hugs, Margo.

Christina C. said...

Too cute for words! Your coloring skills just blow me away!
This is a totally stunning creation.

Debra G Smith said...

Ooooo..I love this stamp and of course you always do such an awesome job on coloring them and putting just the right touches on it. I love it!!!!

Tammi said...

I love yellow and pink together, what a beauty this is! ~hugs

Saxo Stamper said...

Just gorgeous Dena, what a beautiful card, your work is stunning.

K

Sue said...

Ooh this is gorgeous! I love those flowers with the papers - just perfect! The image is adorable and coloured so beautifully!

Hugs Sue xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi wow the colours on these two cities are great perfect spring heights. Gorgeous ! Kitty :D

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Dena,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

ellabella said...

So adorable! Just loving the papers the colours and flowers...everything! Hugs Janine

TAM said...

Fabulous card - the image is divine. In fact it went in and out of my basket at the NEC today like a yoyo it was sooooooo hard to choose between all the fabulous LOTV stamps

Jackie Thomas said...

This card is just beautiful in every way. Hugs xo

Linda Palmer said...

This is so precious!! Love those LOTV images and your beautiful coloring.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Simply gorgeous Dena! You colored up that sweet image beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope to see you again this next week!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Dena love the papers, flowers and that image, it looks stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a sweet, sweet LOTV card! Love your coloring & card design. You make gorgeous cards!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Edith said...

Dena, I love love love your absolutely stunning coloring! The girls seem to jump out of your card in the next minute!
Big WOW!!
Hugs
Edith

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails