Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Time at the LOTV Challenge!


Oh, I so love Easter! It's such a wonderful event to celebrate and I do love all the new flowers blooming and the bunny decorations and the candy!!!!

This week at the LOTV Challenge we have an EASTER theme! Show us all those gorgeous Easter cards.
This little stamp called "Bunny With Chicks" was just perfect for my card.  Soooo cute! All my chicks are hatching out of different colored eggs. haha! I wanted it to be colorful, just use your imagination!

I was very excited to receive a DT package from LOTV containing many of the new Additions and sentiment stamps.  This particular set includes all sorts of occasions. Love them! There are tons of new sentiment stamps though and they are all so useful!!!!
Of course I have to have my pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and as you can see my new Spellbinders and the absolutely stunning papers from Pion Design.  Honestly, I just don't want to put those papers down.  Did you see they are coming out with more papers?!  OMG they are just as pretty!  I can thank my wonderful blog friend for my new addiction! haha! You know who you are!!!!
Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Bunny With Chicks and Happy Circular Sentiments
Inks:   Copics
Paper:  Pion Designs
Embellies:  Small Flat Gardenias, 15mm Pale Pink open roses, Gypsophilia all from Wild Orchid Crafts, then I have some lace from stash
Tools:  Spellbinders Parisian Accents, Spellbinders.Lacey Circles,  MS Pine Branch Punch
Well, that's about it for me today! Please go give my teammies some love and check out their beautiful work.   I will be back tomorrow with a card for Just Magnolia!

Have a wonderful day and thank you sooooooooo very much for coming by my blog!

Hugs, Dena


33 comments:

kelly said...

How sweet is the bunny and all those chicks!I love the papers you have used and the flowers,a beautiful card.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love love love your vintage chicks paper panel. Your image is delightful Dena and of course those gorgeous flowers are lovely. I do like how you have done the sentiment. I can't work out from your recipe which particular ingredient is behind the sentiment. Is it the Parisian thingy? Anyway - your card is GORGEOUS! Hugs, Lesley

Astrid said...

Hi Dena, so lovely this card, i liked the bunny a lot.
Beautiful colours also.
Hugs Astrid

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Dena this is lovely! I love everything about it! Judy x

Thea said...

Hi Dena,

Beautiful! I love the images from LOTV they are so sweet. I always buy my flowers at Wild Orchid, they are so nice and cheap.

Hugs
Thea

Corine van der Zee said...

Wow, that bunny is zo adorable!!!!
Beautiful papers and flowers, love it!! Beautiful coloring!

Hugs, Corine

tilly said...

what a cute card, love those little chicks and your fab papers
Tilly

Lyndsey Marie said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the papers look so pretty. Lovely flowers and ribbon detail too.
Lyndsey xx

Debbie said...

Oh Dena, this is so soft and sweet. Beautiful Easter Card!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dena, beautiful paper and i love your cluster of flowers.
Louise :)

dolcreations said...

How cute is this card! Dena..you are an inspiration for us all! I just love your paper too! What is it about paper...only we card makers understand...lol! I love your sentiment to the side and your colouring...well you know you are my go to girl for colouring, layouts, flower ideas, and images!!!lol! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable, Dena!

Norma said...

Dena, aww that image is so adorable—those little chicks especially. Another beautiful creation. Wonderful colour combo. Am loving this new Spellbinders dies—haven’t played with mine yet.
Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Norma

Stampin Mindy said...

WOw Dena!!! This is gorgeous! I love the stamp. You colored it beautifully. Gorgeous work!

Hugs, Mindy

Cora said...

wauwww what a beautiful card is it Dena i love your creations

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card Dena! I love the super cute image! Great DP and details.
hugs, Marlies

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Dena, lovely to see you hunny, your card is gorgeous, love your cute image and colouring,

your nestie circle is on my wish list!

Love your papers too, hugs Liz xx

ps Have a lovely Happy Easter xx

angelwhispers said...

Its so beautiful Dena and love the colours!!

The image is adorable just love the little chicks and the sentiment looks perfect on this lovely die!!! Chanelle xxx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Dena your card is adorable - that image is just sooooo cute. Sarahxx

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Dena, this stamp is so cute!!! Love the little chikens! Your card is gorgeous!
hugs Yvonne

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful easter card!!!

Chris said...

A beautiful Easter card Dena and such perfect colouring and design! I agree about the papers, they're so pretty and I'm not surprised you can't put them down :). Pop over for a colouring session sometime LOL and have a very Happy Easter. Hugs, Chris

Linda Palmer said...

Dena, this is too cute. Beautiful coloring and design.

Sue said...

Wow! This is stunning. I love the image, it really sums up Easter! and you have coloured it so beautifully. Gorgeous papers! I love everything - Perfect card!

Sue xx

Bettina said...

oooh! so beautiful and sweet. lovely. i have those papers too and i love them. been sitting here patting them for days now.(guess im sceard the cute little chickens will scream if i cut them,lol)
thanks for the beautiful eyecandy and for the inspiration.
have a wonderful easter.hugs!

Maris said...

Hi Dena, what a lovely card, love the soft colors and the bunny is sooo cute xx

ellabella said...

I always love it when you post something - I KNOW it will be gorgeous and inspiring! You are such an amazingly talented lady.
Hugs Janine

Carole S said...

Hi again Dena, I love Easter too, I feel it`s a "Time of Renewal",. I love your card, Take care, love Carole

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous card, loving those papers, such lovely colours!
Helen x

Kathy said...

WOW these papers are just breathtaking!!!!! Love them ~ will have to find out where to get some now!!!! Such a beautiful card and the colors are fabulous! Love it!
:)Kathy

Jan said...

Wonderful card xx jan

Tammi said...

Not sure if you got my email the other day thanking you for this adorable and beautiful card, I just LOVE it Dena! I haven't seen these papers around, they are pretty! Thanks my friend, big hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails