Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm In The Spotlight at Simply Sassy!

Well, hello there!! I was very honored when Maria asked if I could be spotlighted at the Simply Sassy Blog! I love those Simply Sassy girls!!!! Thank you girls so much for having me, I am thrilled! Here is the card I made:

Now come on.........isn't that just a cute image or what?!!! I really love this one! So much personality in one little stamp.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simply Sassy - Party Frills found at Funky Kits
Ink:  Copics
Paper: Sorry it has been cut off!
Embellies:  White poppies (I painted the centers with yellow paint), 25mm Curly Roses, 15mm Open Roses, NEW Metal Corner piece, Pink Rhinestones all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I added some tulle and lace from a friend around the circle.
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Sewing Machine

The black centers on the poppies was not right for my card, so I just painted them.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  I sure hope you will give the Simply Sassy Blog a visit too. Did you see that they are having another release of these girls? They are showing them on the blog so that is  just one more reason to check it out. There is always so much inspiration there! Thanks again ladies for spotlighting me!

Have a wonderful day! I will be back soon.

29 comments:

Teresa said...

Stunning card Dena, fabulous colouring, altogether brilliant xx

ellabella said...

This is one spectacular card! Your coloring is perfect, love the papers you've chosen, and those flowers.....wow! Awesome job!
Hugs Janine

Angela said...

Oh she is so cute Dena! Love the pretty feminine colors and papers and your coloring is always outstanding my friend! big hugs, Angela

Elaine said...

Hey...If anyone deserves a place in the Sassy Spotlight it's you!
Fabulous as always..love the pretty colours and papers and your colouring is awesome.
All your Sassy cards are gorgeous.

Hugs Elaine xx

Thea said...

It is a beauty Dena! Love the coloring.

Hugs
Thea

Sharon Keanly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Keanly said...

Gorgeous creation Dena, just love it. Is she a dig or does she come in rubber. One can't tell on the Funky Kits website. Thanks, hugs Sharon x

chrissy xx said...

This is one Fabulous card! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Louise said...

Fabulous card, great choice of DP's
Louise :)

Steph said...

Gorgeous colours! x

Debbie said...

Why wouldn't they ask you to be in the spot light. Your work is Gorgeous!!! It is a well deserved spot.. Beautiful as always, love all the detail.

Hugs
Debbie

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Hi Dena, how awesome to be in the spotlight of Sassy! I think you deserve it!! Your cards are gorgeous.
hugs Yvonne

Corine van der Zee said...

Cute card, love the pink color and beautiful stamp! Gorgeous details!

Hugs, Corine

dolcreations said...

Wow...you know I just love coming and visiting! Oh you made my day!
LOVE the paper and your right, that image is too cute! I love how you make your images come to life! Beautiful work Dena!

Linda Palmer said...

She does have a sparkling personality made by your great coloring. Great job on a darling card. Love it.

Christina C. said...

OMG...she is positively GORGEOUS....LOVE this adorable image!
You really brought her to life with your magnificent coloring. Gorgeous details and design!

Maria Therese said...

Thank you so much sweetie for letting us spotlight you! You know I love your cards!!

Astrid said...

Beautiful card Dena, wow and in the spotlight, great.
Hugs Astrid

Annette said...

What can I say... absolutely adorable!!!
Hugs

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
Oooooh this little lady is just the cutest & your colouring is glorious!! She's adorable I love it. Hope you are keeping well. I must e-mail you soon.
Biggest Hugs!
Andie xx

Chrissy said...

No Wonder you were spotlighted..this is gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Molecraft said...

Aww, she is adorable, gorgeous colours too! Congrats on being spotlighted, easy to see why!
Helen x

papirdilla said...

Oh, she is adorable:) Gorgeous card, Dena! I really understand why you were spotlighted. Congratulations!! I will visit the Sassy blog right now:)
Big hugs,
Hanne

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful card Dena, lovely image and gorgeous papers too :)
Kelly.x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Dena this is one awesome, beautiful and stunning card your colouring is pure perfection and I adore those papers and flowers, superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Dena.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Iulia said...

Yet another beauty so girlie and pink! It's a perfect card, Dena! The pinks are fantastic and the layout with those gorgeous papers looks fabbie! Great stamp and colorwork too!
Hugs, Iulia

Sassylassy said...

Whoo Hooo you go girl! Congratulations sweetie! Your card rocks and deserves the spot light!!!
Hugs Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails