Monday, April 18, 2011

New Products at Wild Orchid Crafts!!!!!

OMG! You don't want to miss these!!! They are amazing! (Yes, I know, all their products are) But, these are to die for awesome.  Just look below:

EEEEK! Look at these SWEETHEART BLOSSOMS!!! OMG! They come in a large variety of color. Perfect addition to the gorgeous larger flowers!!!! They are tiny, a little over 1/2", but you get 50 in a package! Oh, I can see myself using these little babies a ton!

Here are the amazing TRELLIS ROSES!! But now they come in a larger variety of colors. Check it out!!!! Don't you just love all the pretty curls on these and tons of pretty petals?

Now for those lovely DOILIES we all like to use!!!! It's a variety pack with these 4 styles shown and you get 5 of each style!!!! So much better than getting 1 pack with all the same style huh?

So don't delay before your favorite color is sold out. Check out all the new stuff at WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!

Time to shop!
Big hugs everyone!  Dena


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the heads up, they are truly scrumptious... and I am trying to be so good.. you're tempting me!!!

Hugs
Debbie

kelly said...

Oh Dena why did you have to tell us this!I`ve just recieved an order on Saturday,now i want to order these.They are gorgeous just had a look on the website.
Hugs Kelly.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Dena, Yes these flowers are fab!!! I have had them and been using them for months on my cards now and they are my FAVORITES to use right now!!
Hope all is well with you dear..
hugs, janiel

Sassylassy said...

Ooh-La-La I'm off to shop. Girl friend do you know how bad you are for my budget?????!!!! I still love ya! Mwah
Hugs Bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails