Monday, April 25, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

Well, hello there! Did everyone have a fantastic Easter?  I sure hope so!

Today is another challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge and the theme is WHITE +2 OTHER COLORS AND INCLUDE ROSES.  You can have roses papers, image, embellishements.... you choose.  My two colors are pink and green. It kinda looks like just pink, but hee ho!

My very dear friend Andie from the UK bought me this Stempleglede set that had the perfect saying in it! Love it Andie!!!!! I need to get more diverse on the stamps I use.  I tend to stick with the same stuff.  Do you do that?  Anyhow, here is what I used to make the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Magnolia - Tilda With a Butterfly Dress, Stempleglede
Inks:  Copics
Tools:  Spellbinders, MS Pine Branch Punch

EEEEK! Look how cute those Sweetheart blossoms are!! I love them! I think I may have a new fav!  After I got my kit, I had to go back in and order more colors! haha!  Such an addict! geesh!


That's about it for me today.  I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you all though?  I entered a card into the Magnolia-licious Highlights Challenge and I was wondering if you liked my card if you would vote for me?  My number is #89 and I entered Category #4 - Mini and Large Magnolias. Email Suzanne Dean at
sjdean0574@ yahoo.com with your vote.  BTW this is not the card on this post it is an Easter one HERE. Tee hee, I had some sweet people thinking they would be voting for this one!

There has been a bit of confusion on the voting, but if you like mine I would sure appreciate the vote.


Be sure to check out what the DT have done and join in on the challenge since there is always a generous prize from Wild Orchid Crafts!!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena


33 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW!!!!!! Dena this is fabulous! i love it! Judy x

LouDotMac said...

This is BEAUTiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!! WOW!!

xo Lou.

Jane said...

Oh this is stunning hun! Love the gorgeous tulle bow with the flowers and yummy colours! hugs, Jane x

Christina C. said...

OMG....Dena, this is absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!!! This card is phenomenal...true art! Such a gorgeous Tilda and I adore the luscious blossoms!

Donalda said...

Gorgeous card dear and so love that tulle. I have some might need to start using it up lol
Love the sentiment too dear. Just all gorgeous.
Going to go vote for you dear. Hugs

dolcreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dena! You always use the sweetest paper and the most beautiful flowers. You colour so perfectly with the copics! I am definetly going to vote for your card!

angelwhispers said...

Hi Dena!! This is beautiful just love all the detail just so perfect with the image and papers!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Frea said...

OMG Dena, this one is sooooo drop dead gorgeous!! Love the colours, bright pink and all those pretty flowers!! WOw, great job hun! Hugs, Frea

Tracy V. said...

Dena this is beautiful!! I love how you have your tilda next to that gorgeous sentiment! It's all so pretty and your coloring is awesome!
Tracy Valure

Sharon Keanly said...

You get my vote, this is absolutely stunning Dena. Just love your work and this card with the roses is stunning! Sharonx

Corinne said...

Beautiful card Dena! Your coloring is wonderful. Love the colors.
Hugs~
Corinne

Louise said...

OMG!! Oh my word!! Oh my...life!
I cant evenemang describe what Im looking at here..it is so BEAUTIFUL my jaw is taped to the floor!
If you'll excuse me, I have to pick it up..

This is...well...its the most beautiful pink card Ive ever seen!! It's beyond beautiful, fab and wonderful! I can't explain what I think about it...but it's like SUPER DIVINE..
It's the UBER card ;) The mother card of all cards ;)
Anyway: I love it!
Hugs!!

jules said...

wow what a stunning card!!!!!!! i must vote for you!!!

Tammi said...

This is definitely a grand prize winner card, I'll vote for this beauty! Love the flowers/tulle arrangement and I'm going to have to go get some of that paper! :) ~hugs

Teri said...

Oh Dena! This is just adorable!! Your coloring is over the top fabulous and the way you design is just awesome!! Love the colors!! Love Tilda!! Love those flowers!!
Oh... too late to ask a favor... I already voted for you!!! LOL!!! I loved your project!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Linda Palmer said...

Love this beautiful card. Everything about it is gorgeous.

Francy said...

Oh this is a gorgeous card. Beautiful colors.
Francy

Debbie said...

Dena this is MAGNIFICENT!!!


Hus
Debbie

ellabella said...

This is absolutely gorgoues!
Love every single detail, it´s amazing! Hugs Janine

xx Lizzy xx said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, Dena your card is awesome!! Love everything about it!
hugs Yvonne

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

It's lovely. Gorgeous Dena.
I love the beautiful blossoms.
Gr. Marja

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Hey hun!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH MY GOSH! This one is a stunner! Those flowers are just jaw dropping gorgeous!!


WOnderful sentiment too.

I haven't voted yet lol! The whole thing is just confussing.You got my vote though:) I will go vote first thing in the morning.Enjoy your week,RubyM:)

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Dena, what an adorable Tilda and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Debbie Pamment said...

Softly elegant - absolutely divine!!!! LOVE this - it has a touch of old world with the roses and lace and yet is fresh and modern too - you amaze and delight everytime I visit!
xXx

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love all the pink colours! Lovely details especialy the tule and very nice tekst.
hugs, Marlies

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Dena, This is very pretty dear.. I LOVE THE REALLY RED ROSEY cheeks...........

hope all is well with you dear..
hugs, Janiel

Dianne said...

Beautiful!! I love all the details and colors. Your coloring is perfect and brings her to life.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Bribrie said...

Elle est mignonne comme tout en rose comme ça. Bravoooo

Judi said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS work, as usual.

Hugs

Judi xx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Whow, this is realy, realy very nice. Hugs, Ankie

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dena this is outstandingly beautiful, the design and Tilda look truly amazing I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kimmi said...

Love Tilda in the pose and love her rosy cheeks! Beautiful colouring!

Kimmi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails