Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Little Darlings Sneak Peek!


Hello there! I wanted to show you another  little sneak peek of the new Little Darlings Stamps that will be coming out on May 16th.  You can see lots more sneak peeks at the  Love To Stamp blog.   These are such sweet images and this one in particular is called "Going For A Ride".  I love the kitty, I had to color her to look like my kitty, Sunshine.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Little Darlings - Going For A Ride
Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper:  K&Co.
Embellies:  Self Adhesive Pearls, Hydrangea Flowers
Tools:  MS Frond Punch, Sewing Machine
I will be back tomorrow with my card for Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar.  I had to rearrange my posts due to the problems with blogger.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

8 comments:

Louise said...

Hi hunny :)

What a gorgoues stamp, and you are certainly a part of that - your AMAZING colouring is adorable and makes the image really stand out :)
Stunning lo :)
Hope you´re doing well!

Have a great weekend
Hugs

Debbie said...

This is adorable Dena.. love the layout, the colors, and your coloring as always is just perfect.

Hugs
Debbie

Angela said...

Beautiful card Dena! I love how you've colored this sweet image. Beautiful layout and color choices. Have a great weekend! hugs, Angela

ellabella said...

Totally adorable card Dena! Wonderful image and I love the design of your card with the sweet flowers! hugs Janine

Leonie said...

Love the papers, the stamp and the embellies and your colouring is awesome like always :D :D

Hugs,
Leonie

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Hi Dena this is so cute!!! Great coloring job and you used lovely colors.
hugs Yvonne

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a cutie, Dena! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails