Thursday, May 5, 2011

LOTV Challenge - Animal Antics


Hello again! I'm back with a new challenge at Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog. Our theme this week will be ANIMAL ANTICS!  We would like to see all your cards using an animal of some sort.
My card for today is using one of the upcoming releases called "Pirate Bear".  All the new stamps coming out are cute, but this is one of my favs.  


Card Ingredients: 
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Pirate Bear to be released May 11th!!!!!!
Inks:  Distress Inks Refills
Paper:  Nitwits Collection - Aye Aye Captain
Embellies:  Flat backed pearls, rope, ribbon
Tools:  EK Success border punch, Sewing Machine

I cut the skull out from a Cricut Cartridge.  It would have been nice to have more pirate embellishments.  I think I need to do a little google search for some because I looked at 3 different craft stores and found nothing! Bummer!

That's about it for me today!  I hope you are loving these new images as much as I am!

Thank you for visiting me today!

Hugs, Dena

16 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Dena, loving the new LOTV images you've been using.
luv
Debby

jules said...

wow gorgeous!!! love the image!

Christina C. said...

WOW....I love this cute little LOTV image!!!!!! Your coloring is awesome.
You showcased this precious bear magnificently.

dolcreations said...

This is too cute! I LOVE IT! The skull is so perfect on your pirate card! Beautiful work with the distress inks! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Dena!

ellabella said...

I must say this is amazing! You have coloured this image so beautifully and it all works so perfectly. Hugs Janine

Kathy said...

Dena all your cards for the new release are fabulous! I must admit that they are the hardest to make for me but every last one of yours has been just adorable!! Love these cute images!
Hope you have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy

Louise said...

Oh...I sooooo agree with you Dena! I seem to do that a lot, don´t I ;) This little pirate bear is utterly adorable! Love it that he´s not sitting in an actual boat, that he´s playing is gorgoues :

And girl! Your colouring is AMAZING!! Love it! You´re so talanted around those coloures :)

Love the dp´s as well :) Perfect match :)

HUGS

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is so adorable! Beautiful coloring as always and I love the new image!

Stampin Mindy said...

Dena, this is ADORABLE! I love the image and of course your amazing coloring. These new LOTV are super cute!!

Hugs, Mindy

Kerry said...

LOTV have done it again, how cute and a gorgoues boy card.

Oh, thank you to your Youtube videos, that's how I found you!!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

I do love all those new stamps! Your card is gorgeous as always!!!
hugs Yvonne

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured, love it!
Helen x

Juls said...

awhhhh, this image is just too cute!!! Fab card! Hugs Juls

Pink Lady68 said...

Love this layout, colors and cute image:-) A beautiful card!!!
Have a great weekend Dena! Hugs Laila.

Tammi said...

Oooohh love this, just adorable! You know me and pirate's, this one I'll be getting! :)

Tracy V. said...

So adorable. I am loving these new LOTV's it's so hard to find boy/men appropriate stamps! Your card is beautiful!!
Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails