Thursday, June 30, 2011

Joyfold Celebrations

Whoo Hoo! It's time for another fun challenge at LOTV!  This time around the theme is CELEBRATIONS.  You can do any celebration you like, weddings, anniversary, birthday, etc.  I chose a birthday theme because these are the cards I use the most!

 
Hee hee! Fun little image huh?  I made my card a Joyfold this time around.  Those are so easy and I just forget about doing them.  All it is, is a small card inside of a larger card. Pretty clever whoever thought of it!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley -  Doggie Delight and Circular Sentiments
Inks:  copics
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs
Tools:  MS Heart Doily, Quikutz Photo Corner
Embellies:  Paper Blooms, Sweetheart Blossoms, Gypsophilia, 25mm Open Rose, self Adhesive Pearls all from Wild Orchid Crafts

The ribbon looks very wrong in the photo, but in real life it matches much better.  That seems to happen a lot! haha!  I got the little bone from a button set from Michaels.

Instead of the fold going sideways, mine opens up and down.
********************************************

I'm so excited also to say that my card for the TOMIC Challenge got into the top 5!!! Yippee!! Thanks so much girls!  Here is the card I entered:



That's about it for me today! I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge!

Have a great day and thanks sooooo very much for visiting me!

Hugs, Dena


16 comments:

Alessandra said...

Hi Dena
Your fun-fold-card is brilliant! I have to try this. I like the image and your beautiful colouring!
Love, Alessandra

Squirrel x said...

Such amazing highest quality work, as always, hun - loving both cards but that LOTV is simply perfect. Hugs Sxx

Autumn Mist said...

Your cards are amazing, I could look at them for hours!

Auntie Em said...

Your birthday card is sooo precious! I love the image and the pretty flowers and corner accents you used.
Congrats on being one of the top 5 for your other gorgeous card! Love it!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Louise said...

Such a cute card, those images are so adorable and your coloring is fabulous as always. Congrats on top 5
Louise

debbies said...

I bought this stamp too and love what you did with it!

Astrid said...

So lovely this card and the colours and colouring are great.
Hugs Astrid

Christina C. said...

Congratulations, Dena, on being one of the top 5!!!!!
Love this adorable LOTV image. Your work if always so incredible and inspirational!!!!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Your card are both so very, very beautiful! you do inspire me!
hugs Yvonne

Sue said...

Aww gorgeous card! Love the colour combo and sweet image. I really like the fold - not seen this one before but it looks really good!!! Must try it.

Hugs Sue xx

tilly said...

really cute and my fave colours....love the little bone as well lol
Tilly

Andie's Space said...

Hellllooooooo!
You might be forgiven for thinkng I had fallen off the face of the earth. I'm so sorry for being so quiet of late! I will be e-mailing you tomorrow. I've been lurking though & marvelling at your wonderful work. Big Congrats on making the Magnolia Top 5. It's another stunner!! These are both gorgeous. Totally fab!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Rach said...

Dena these are just soooo gorgeous hun, fantastic colouration on both and such beautiful details.. huge congrats on being in the top 5 on TOMIC, well deserved. hugs Rach xx

Juls said...

love your LOTV card, loving the bright zingy colours .... and I am not surprised your magnolia card made top 5 its such a STUNNER!!!!! HUgs Juls

Molecraft said...

Fabulous joy fold card, love the zingy colours and congratulations on your top 5, though I am not surprised, that card was stunning!

Grenouille Greetings said...

All your cards would be in my top 5! Congrats. It was a super Tilda card and I love your LOTV! Such a cutie! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails