Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Punch It!


Hello everyone! I  am still working on tons of stuff at home so seem to only be able to get to my Design Team obligations at the moment.  I hope to be back to normal in about 2 weeks.

My card today is for the new Lili of the Valley Challenge.  Our theme is "PUNCH IT".  We would like to see you use dies, and punches etc. on your cards.  I think I have gone a little overboard in that department today haha!


This super cute stamp is called "Times to Treasure" and can be purchased at the Lili of the Valley Shop.  I think this image may be my very favorite, even over the super sweet fairies.  It is just way too hard to have a favorite with LOTV. haha!

Anyhow, I am on a little pencil kick so I colored this one with Prisma Pencils and blended with Gamsol and a blending stump.  The GORGEOUS papers are from my very sweet blogging friend (thanks girl) and they are called Pion Designs.  This is just the front and back of 1 sheet. They are so pretty!

Here are some of the tools and embellies I used:

Tools:  Spellbinders Parisian Accents, Magnolia Doohickey Swirl, MS Frond Punch, Misc. Small butterfly punch

Embellies:  Pearls Sprays, Large Flat Gardenias, Ivory Cherry Blossoms, Gardenia, 10mm Open Rose, and Gypsophilia all from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!



The little cute heart and forever sentiment are from LOTV and can be found HERE!


I hope you like my card today.  This is one super easy challenge, so I would love to see everyone join in with your LOTV stamps.  As usual you will see tons of inspiration from the Design Team!

Thank you for visiting me even though I am a little missing in action right now.  I sure do appreciate you all!

Hugs, Dena





28 comments:

Kristel said...

Wowww Dena that is a stunning card again! Great work and colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Renkata said...

Adorable card Dena!
Such an amazing details and papers.

arjette said...

Ooohhhhh your card is gorgeous, stunning, beautifull, awesome... and so on and so on LOL. I love it!!!

gr. arjette.

~ Ali ~ said...

Stunning as always Dena, love it

Ali x

dolcreations said...

Things have been a little crazy around the DOL household too! No time it seems to craft! Darn!
But I wanted to pop in and see this beauty. wow...you coloured with prismas...absolutely gorgeous. So soft and pretty. Love all the flowers and pearls.

yvon said...

OMG, this is beautiful. I do love, love those papers, they are so gorgeous. And love the little cute couple, so beautiful colord.
Have a nice day.
Hugs, Yvon

Michelle said...

Beautiful, such a sweet image, colored gorgeously! Love all the flowers & the little touches like the pearls & butterfly.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the coolours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

Stunning is an understatement!! This is just drop dead gorgeous.. I love the softness of this and your coloring as always is just perfect. Love every inch of this card.

Hugs
Debbie

Louise said...

Hi gorgoues!
Wow! I love this amazing card, it's so full of awesome dies but yet it's do settled and relaxing to look at :) Love the vibrant colours (and some absolutely smashing dp ;)
Your colouring is breathtakingly beautiful and the image is too cute :)
Adore all the flowers!
You have the fabby talent to put everything togheter with loads of beautiful detail without it covering all of the papers :) Amazing job!

I'm amazed you're keeping up the lovely dt work! You're a stunning woman handling all of this, and so well :)
Hugs!

*mieke* said...

Wauw...I love everything about this beautyful card!
Hugs Mieke

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card! Love the image, so cute!!! Gorgeousssss flowers.

Gr. Corine

Jannie said...

Beautiful card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous.

Hugs Jannie.

Katy said...

OMG this is gorgeous! Such beautiful detail and your colouring is superb. You are very talented. Hugs. Katy. xxx

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours, love it!
Helen x

petra,s cards said...

whowww what a gorgeous card!!!! great colouring!
xx petra

Pink Lady68 said...

A gorgeous card as always Dena!! Love the colors, flowers, cute image and beautiful Pion papers:-)
Wish you a great weekend!

Hugs Laila.

Elaine said...

Fabulous Dena!
Your colouring always amazes me, you can colour in any medium and all perfectly.
The papers are so beautiful and you nailed the punches theme.

Hugs Elaine xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi yes this stamp is delightful must look that one up.I love your work always inspired. The wee heart and sentiment is so lovely too. Hope you get time to rest as you seem to be a busy crafter. Kitty :o)

Shirley N said...

sigh, this is sooooo beautiful Dena! Just lovely!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Wow, Dena another stunning card, I love it!
Hugs Yvonne

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Dena and so adorable too.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

so cute and romantic!!! Love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is so sweet!

Jackie Thomas said...

this is simply breathtaking Dena. Stunning colour combination.
Hugs xo Jackie

Kathy said...

Another gorgeous card!! Love these colors too and that image is so cute!!! I still haven't used any that I got!! LOL Their just isn't enough time in the day!!
Maybe I can find time to join this one!
BTW ~ you can color with anything huh? LOL This looks like copics!! Love it!
:)Kathy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colouring with your pencils. Fabulous! Such a lovely image. Such a lovely card! Big hugs! Lesley

Alessandra said...

Hiya Dena
I coincidentally came to your blog and I am impressed!! All your creations are stunningly beautiful!! Its a "must" to become a follower and link you on my blog that I never again will miss one of your lovely things!!
Saying hello to Texas (I have to come back once again!!)!
Sunny smiles from Switzerland
Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails