Thursday, June 9, 2011

LOTV Challenge - Anything Goes!


 I love these circle cards, don't you?  My sweet friend Louise sent me a gorgeous circle card and that is where I got the inspiration for this one.

The new challenge today at LOTV is ANYTHING GOES!!!  Make sure you use an LOTV image in order to qualify for the prize though.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - New Hat
Inks:  Prisma Pencils with Gamsol
Paper:  MME
Tools:  Crealies Border, MS Frond Punch, Sewing Machine, Magnolia Doohickey Tag
Embellies:  Curly Rose, 15mm Open Rose, Cherry Blossoms, 6mm Rosebuds, Lace, Vintage Seam Binding, and Star Pearls all from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!


I computer generated the sentiment on the tag and the other sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I love how big this card is.  It measures 6x6!  Usually the circle cards I have made are much smaller.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I am currently still on vacation, but will be back very soon!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Louise said...

Hi there cutiepie :)

So still on vaacation ha? I´m hoping you´re all enjoying yourselfs to the max and that life is playing lots of nice tricks with you all :)

Oh, thank you sooo much for linking back to me, you´re sooo sweet :) I´m so happy you liked the card I sent you! :) Means a lot to see you found some inspi in it too :)

Your circular easel is so fabby but you know (I know I´m going on and on about this everytime I´m here ;)) I adore your coluring hunny! You should totally teatch this - I would visit Texas for sure :) Love how you´re doing the shading :) And the flowers are so adorable! LOVE IT all!

HUGS!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Dena this is so lovely, I just love everything about it! Judy x

Jennifer said...

Wow this is a stunning card.

Sharon Keanly said...

Beeeaaaaautiful! Just love it! Your colouring is superb. hugs Sharon

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card sweetie!!

may-chu said...

so pretty! the background paper really pops out the image, that's amazing.
May xx

ellabella said...

Your card is beautiful!! Love the image and as always the coloring and papers are so well done.
Hugs Janine

Natali said...

LOVE IT!!! All details!! Beautiful!!!
Natali

Tracy V. said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about it!!! Hope you are having a great time on vacation!
Tracy V

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is just adorable!!

dolcreations said...

This is totally gorgeous.I love the hearts punched all the way around and the stitching too. As always Dena, you amaze me with your colouring! Beautiful work!
Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

Kim x said...

Absolutely stunning. Enjoy your hols. Love Kimx

Riet said...

So wonderful Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

papirdilla said...

Hi, Dena!
Oh,this is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous:) This image is just adorable. Love it! And your colouring.....you always amaze me. Think I've told you before;)))
Hope you're having a great vacation, Dena. Take care.
Hugs,
Hanne

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi I agree circles are just the most gorgeous shape for cardmaking at the moment and the bigger the better. I love the edging on the image so different stunning effect. Kitty :D

Juls said...

everything abou this is just utterly gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Tammi said...

Love that heart border, adds a lovely touch to this gorgeous creation!

Molecraft said...

Stunning card, love the colours and that edging is gorgeous!
Helen x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hope you're having a swell time! I absolutely adore your card. Gorgeous design, beautiful papers, perfect colourwork - DIVINE! Hugs, Lesley

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

D E N A!!!!!!!!!!!!

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY LOVE THIS CARD O M G!!

I'm just gonna shush and go back and get mesmorised,

I'M IN LURVE......

I hope your having fun girly ,MISS YA,((MUAH))Ruby♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails