Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Milly - Just For You!!!


So did everyone go get their favorite LOTVs from the newest release?  I told you I would show you a card with one of the new character and here she is.........MILLY - Just For You! Isn't she adorable? LOVE the look of her.  She was super easy to color too!
Card Ingredients:  

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Milly - Just For You
Inks:  Prisma Pencils
Paper:  Imaginesce
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Quikutz Photo Corners
Embellies:  35mm Rose Pink Trellis Roses, Blue Cherry Blossoms, 15mmYellow Open Rose, Flower Blooms, 5mm and 3mm Self Adhesive Pearls, Yellow Polkadot button all from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!

Did you happen to notice my little sentiment?  Well, that was a true blue bargain at Michaels for $1.00.  I love a good deal (Andie knows that for sure haha). I got three others very similar that I think I will use all the time! Woo Hoo Yay Me!

You can see all the stickles I added in the closeup. Lots of glitter and it is all in the paper too! I like this card so much better in real life!  That Rose Pink flower is such a gorgeous shade.

Anyhow, I hope you like my card.  I will be back on Thursday for sure with a card for the new LOTV Challenge.

Have a wonderful day and if you are having rain in your part of the world, BE THANKFUL!!!!  We haven't seen rain in over 3 months here and the earth is about 3 inches away from our slab it is so dry.  There are huge crack in my back yard even though we are watering like crazy.  The heat is ridiculous too.  I waiting for them to start rationing our water because everyone is trying so hard to keep their yards from drying out.

I am entering this into Stamp With Fun - Pearls and Flowers and Stamp Something - Something Punched

Be back soon! Thank you for your sweet visit to my little blog!!!

Hugs, Dena

30 comments:

Melisa Marie McConnell said...

Hi Dena, I'm a newer follower of your blog. I really LOVE this card. it is so very adorable.

I like all the work you do! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

~Melisa Marie
http://bipolarcrafter.blogspot.com

Angela said...

What an adorable card, Dena! This new release is so cute! Beautiful card - love the gorgeous flower arrangement! :) hugs, Angela

Maria said...

Beautiful card Dena! Love the corners and your layout too. Hugs, Maria

Dodici said...

Adorable card!x

Squirrel x said...

Do I like your card Dena? Well, actually, no. I don't like it, I absolutely ADORE it!! I fell in love the first second I saw Milly, what a little cutie she is. I had such a hard job choosing my fave stamps yesterday that I .... well.... cough.... ordered them all (oops). Another superb creation sweetie, such stunning Prisma work, and oh so gorgeous detail. You are a star. Hugs Sxx

karen said...

Hi Dena, sooo gorgeous, I love the papers just so perfect for this image. Great sentiment, love a bargain! Karen xx

Maria K said...

What a cute card, love how you colored it and everything!Beatiful!
Will send some rain from Finland ok ;)!

Sharon Keanly said...

I love your card Dena... so soft and pretty. I'll have to check out this new little image at LOTV. We have plenty rain in Cape Town today, wish I could send you some. hugs Sharon x

Juls said...

this is just so so cute!!! I adore this image and as always your colouring is just amazing!!! LOVING the soft colours!!!! Hugs Juls

Rosietoes said...

Fabulous card Dena. Love the colours, the lo - just everything about it.

Edna x

Kristel said...

Woww that is a stunning and amazing card again Dena!!
Hugs Kristel

Frea said...

Hi Dena, yes the new LOTV stamps are sooo sweet, and so is your card. Love the soft colours, you know me!! Hugs,Frea

dolcreations said...

Such an adorable card Dena. I love how you work with the pencils...wow!
Sure hope you get some rain soon. We sure have had plenty of it here.

Therese said...

Such a pretty card. The image is just the cutest. Your colouring is fabulous..wow! Love the layout and the beautiful papers. :)

Corine van der Zee said...

Cute image and beautiful papers you used! Beautiful coloring!!!

Hugs Corine

yvon said...

Gorgeous card and what a cutie. Love it.
Hugs, Yvon

Tracy V. said...

How precious is this! One, the image is stinkin' cute! You have colored her beautifully!! I love the soft tones. Two, the layout and papers you used are spot on too! Great card, your always awesome!
Tracy V

ednamburgess said...

Very cute and especially like the way you did her hair. Edna

Christina C. said...

You really brought life to this sweet image...totally stunning and adorable!!!!! You are always such an inspiration!

Kerryn said...

I just adore the new images and this card is just so pretty. You've used my favourite paper too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so precious!! I adore your sparkle and the colors!! ;)

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Oh, this little Milly is so adorable and the papers you used are lovely! Your card is stunning.
hugs Yvonne

Vicky McClean said...

Oh i just love her, what a gorgeous card too Dena and what a bargain at Michael's, i have said this before to people and i'll say it again, i so wish we had Michael's stores over here!

Crafty Hugs from your fellow blogger in the UK,LOL... Vick xxxx
take care

www.the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

Jackie Thomas said...

This is just gorgeous Dena. I adore every tiny detail.
Hugs xo

Molecraft said...

Such a pretty card, love the image and gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Iulia said...

Oh, I love this entire new line; I simply couldn't choose a favorite. While waiting for mine to arrive I just sit back and admire your beautiful creations. This one is no excetion; it's sheer delight looking at your card!
Great colors and embellishing, just love it!
Hugs,

MichelleMyBelle said...

this is so pretty, I love they way you color your images. Enjoy all you cards.

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous Dena - Milly is a real doll ! Fabulous colouring and I love all the sparkly stickles and the sooo pretty flowers.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tammi said...

Another gorgeous creation! Pretty coloring and papers. Weather has def. been weird all over, I'd be more than happy to share all the rain we've gotten in exchange for some of your warmth!

ellabella said...

OMG, Dena, you are a extraordinary talent!
This is another work of art!
Your work takes my breath away!
Hugs Janine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails