Monday, June 20, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Shabby Chic!


Oh yes, I'm back on the circle card stuff! haha! Love them!  

I have a card for you for the new Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.  Our theme this week is Shabby Chic with Friendship!  I'm not sure how "shabby chic" this is but.....

I would also like to welcome our newest DT members:

Kylie

Please check out their amazing blogs!

I was so excited to color up another of the new cuties from Lili of the Valley.  This one is "Emma Swing".


The sentiment is a Stempleglede stamp from my friend Andie.  Oops, I just noticed the rhinestones got messed up.  Well, forgive that and I will fix it later, haha!

The papers are from Papermania - Blueberry Hill.

Do you ever have troubles picking out your pinks that you want from Wild Orchid Crafts? I sure did.  There is such a HUGE selection!!! Well, I made a small chart of a few pinks and whites on the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog that I would like to share with you.  I put them side by side so that you can see the difference a little better.  Of course you will eventually need them all. haha!

I hope you day is super crafty and you are having great weather wherever you are.  We are told that we might get a little rain this week.  Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting, Dena

20 comments:

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

Wow Dena, this is a stunner, so pretty and girly and love your shabby look!
Clairexx

Debbie said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!!! Love your circle cards so glad you did another one.. and as always, your coloring and attention to detail is amazing!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

tilly said...

love your circle card,......fabby lace and papers
Tilly

ednamburgess said...

The Lili of the Valley stamp is so cute and the round card is adorable. Edna

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning!!

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card Dena! Lovely colours and such a cute image! I love the round shape of your card!
hugs, Marlies

Christina C. said...

Good heavens, Dena...what a magnificent work of art you created here!!!!!!!! This is breathtaking....such a darling image, colored to perfection! Adore the lace around your circle easel card! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riet said...

So beautiful Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafteezee said...

Your a girl after my own heart, you know that. I just love the lace and flowers and of course yours awesomely coloured image. I didn't make the team but maybe next time, lol. Hugs Tracy x

Molecraft said...

Another stunning card, love the lace edge and gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie!Yet another stunning creation! Can't wait to get my hands on this new line! They're all adorable! Love your pink coloring! I'm not a pink person (lol, I know, I must be odd:)) but truly admire those who can make such beauties in pink. Great shape too! Love the lace border!
Hugs:)
Iulia

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty. Love the lace and the flowers. Kim

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh Dena - I have missed sooooo much and it's been a joy to my eyes and my heart to get here and enjoy all your yummy goodness! You are certainly an AMAZING crafter and a truly wonderful lady!
xXx

Tab said...

Beautiful as always, Dena! Love these papers, one of my all time faves....they so should make some more like this :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Tammi said...

*sigh* Just lovely! Pretty coloring, flowers and shape, so girly and sweet! Thanks for the chart, that will def. come in handy!

ellabella said...

Dear Dena, each time I stop by your blog you make my day! I will never tire of looking at such beauty ! this card is fabulous. Love this very interesting shape, and the gorgeous colors.The image is so precious, and wonderfully colored. Very very pretty.

Pat said...

Hi Dena...what's better than "stunning"? Because that's what this card is!! I love it! Always look forward to your next masterpiece!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Grenouille Greetings said...

I had no idea I had missed so many of your lovely makes, Dena. I am, however all caught up and every one is a winner! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration and your talent. Your blog is a joy to visit but now I must move on... I have that hop to finish! Hugs, Lesley

Marfa said...

Your cards are amazing. I aspire to be as good as you someday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails