Sunday, July 24, 2011

Winner of my LOTV Blog Candy!

Hi guys! I would like to thank each and every one of you who commented on my project for the Christmas in July Party!  I really hope you all had fun seeing all the Christmas inspiration and new adorable LOTV stamps.  Without further delay here is my winner of the sweet "Icing the Cake" stamp is:

 

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
20
Timestamp: 2011-07-24 19:59:19 UTC

That is you Jorunn!

Please check the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog and Ideas To Inspire Blog for a list of all the winners from the Design Teams and the Grand Prize winners!
Thank you all for entering!  I will be back shortly with more peeks at the new LOTV stamps that are coming out at midnight! Yippeeeeee!!!

Hugs, Dena

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails