Monday, August 1, 2011

Bear, bear, bears!


SOLD
Hello! Did you have a wonderful weekend?  I tell ya it is a very hot summer here! We moved Alyssa to another house at school and were just having a heat stroke!

Today, I have a card to show you for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!  The theme is BEARS!!! How fun!

I was so excited to use one of the Teddy Bo images.  I think they are all so very cute!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Teddy Bo- Strawberry Pickin
Inks:  Distress Inks
Tools:  MS Border Punch, MS Frond Punch
Embellies:  Paper Blooms, Sweetheart Blossoms, 25mm Red Curly Roses, 10mm Olive Open Roses, Jute all from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!

Be sure to go have a look at all the cute bear creations from the design team.  They are super cute!!!!

I would like to share with you the gorgeous trees that are blooming right now. In the middle of this awful heat are these Crepe Myrtles!  I have loved them since I was a kid.  They can grow very large, taller than a house even!  The blooms are wonderful this year and very full! These are planted all up and down our streets where I live and look amazing!


One more thing before I go!  A very sweet girl, Michelle, made a PDF , SVG, and MTC files of the Up and Away card I made the other day.  You can find it HERE.  I will put this link also on that particular post for everyone!  I'm so glad there are computer savvy people out there!! hahaha! Thanks a lot Michelle!

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today, I hope you will enter our challenge!

Hugs, Dena

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS,brilliant colouring and I love that DP!!! Thanks for the link,haven't seen that store before!!
Hugs xx

Judi said...

What a STUNNING card! Love it!

Judi xx

Melli said...

Hello,

WOW What a GORGEOUS Card, i love the colors.

Greets Melli

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

This is beautiful Dena, love, love, love it

Ali x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Dena, the papers are just gorgeous and teddy Bo coloured perfectly.
Luv CHRISSYxx

angelwhispers said...

Wow Dena this is just delightful what amazing colouring and just loving the papers and embellies!!!! I have to agree the tree is beautiful uch a gorgeous colour. You have been busy as always with such beautiful designs I just hope I manage to stay focused and manage to see them all!!! Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

Lau W said...

Colors of this card are just beautiful, so lovely details !
xxx

cardmaking bird said...

Wow - this is just gorgeous! Teddy Bea looks so cute and those papers and embellies are perfect!! Hugs, Marie xx

Niki Estes said...

Oh, how sweet! What a cute image and I love your coloring with the distress inks! I've always wanted to be able to watercolor like that.

Louise said...

Hi hunny!
This is like you say yourself: it's supercute!
Love this particular Teddy Bo image, have never seen it before :) Absolutely gorgeous colouring and such posh papers! Ithe result of that red netted paper, is that a punch?
Stunning- as always!

Hugs

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Everything about your card is so gorgeous!! Over here in the Netherlands we didn't have much of a summer yet, but who knows what's still coming!!!
hugs Yvonne

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable Dena! WOW I love that paper ~ goes so nicely with this adorable Bea!! Also your strawberry tag is brilliant ~ I love it!
What pretty trees as well!! I have to say that I am so surprised how long flowering trees and bushes last! LOL I didn't think anything grew down here! haha
:)Kathy

Christina C. said...

I am once again....SPEECHLESS! You just never cease to AMAZE ME with your stunning works of art!
I've been admiring these teddy images for quite a while now...this is without a doubt, one of the prettiest cards I have seen using this sweet image! Gorgeous paper and details!

*Vicki* said...

Truly amazing card!! Gorgeous details, coloring and precious tag too!! Beautiful job! :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

So berry, berry sweet, Dena! Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails