Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge


Howdy! It's time again for the Lili of the Valley challenge!  This time we have a gorgeous sketch by Pops! I actually turned the sketch since my image went sideways.  Thanks Pops, it's a great one!




I have used another sneak peek from Lili of the Valley coming out September 6th!!!! OMG! I LOVE HER! I told you how much I love angels and she is one super cute angel.  I am telling you it took me minutes to color her too! Gotta love that!

Also, do you see these gorgeous papers from Nitwit Collections? They are called "HEAVENLY".  I really like the soft pastels of these papers and there are some super cute images that come with this particular pack.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Little Trumpet
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  Nitwits Collections - Heavenly
Embellies:  Guipure Lace, Rhinestones, Lg. Silver Metal Corner, and Silver Bell all from the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts!!!!!
I was a little intimidated by the sketch at first, but it was really awesome to work with and I sure hope you will give it a try!  My teammates have made some amazing cards for inspiration!

Thank you again for stopping by! I am looking forward to rain this weekend since we need it sooooo bad!

Big crafty hugs, Dena

13 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh this is beautiful! The soft colors and sparkle are perfect. And that image, oh she is beautiful.

Linda Peo. said...

Your card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
Linda

Kristie said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the sparkle :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Dean, wow, I could gaze at your breathtakingly beautiful creations all day. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Angelica said...

Amazing card, lovely details.

Corine van der Zee said...

Fabulous!! Love the beautiful details and soft colours.

Hugs Corine

Kristel said...

This is a stunning card again Dena! Looks so sweet and love the delicate touch!
Hugs Kristel

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Dena, love the image and the pretty details.
luv
Debby

Tara said...

Aww, she is sooo adorable Dena, love the gorgeous sparkle and pretty lace! Your colouring is stunning, fab card!
Hugs Tara xx

Christina C. said...

I am totally in love with this gorgeous card....this is a "must have" stamp!!!! You colored and showcased this gorgeous image to perfection...simply breathtaking!!!!

Kerryn said...

so so cute and so beautifully coloured in!

The Crafty Elf said...

Just lovely! Gorgeous colours and super detail. Awesome card!

EmbossingQueen said...

Dena, this is an absolutely gorgeous card! I love all the pastel colours and the lace behind the image. Your colouring is divine. What did you use for the glitter on the wings and dress?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails