Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sneak Peak LOTV!!!

Girls, girls, girls!!!! Can you believe we are ready to show you even more cute LOTV new releases?!!! The launch date will Tuesday, September 6th at the Lili of the Valley shop.   You will be spoiled for choice with all the new sweet designs.  This one is called "THREE LITTLE ANGELS".

Check it out!
Since I love Angels, this one is right up my alley!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Three Little Angels
Inks:  distress ink refills on watercolor paper
Paper:  Bo bunny
Tools:  Spellbinders Lacey Circles, MS Pine Branch Punch

I computer generated the sentiment and used gold stickles for accents.  I rarely use gold, but love how it looks on this card.

I'll be back very soon to show you another image from the upcoming release!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

17 comments:

Kristel said...

That is again a beautiful card Dena! Love you coloringjob! Such a great work!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kristel

Alex said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, what a stunning card. I adore this image too!
Alex x

Shazza said...

what an adorable image, love your card x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is so gorgeous! The image is just adorable, I can't wait for these! :D
Kelly.x

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh oh oh what a trio of absolute angels - literally! Soo glad I managed to stop by and I promise not to be a stranger - your blog is always such an inspiring place to visit and seeing your smiling face on your sidebar is like visiting a friend for coffee!
Hugs to you lovely Dena
xXx

Frea said...

Hi Dena, wow this image is so great for Chritmas, love that burgundy red you used on your card!! Am sending you a mail hun, hugs Frea

dolcreations said...

Absolutely heavenly! Beautiful card Dena! I have my order all ready to go.....come on September release!

Christina C. said...

Dena, this is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have ever seen!!!!!
I absolutely MUST HAVE this gorgeous stamp! OMG.....sooooooo adorable!
You did an outstanding job showcasing these sweet angels.

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is just gorgeous! I love the colors and beautiful coloring like always!

Louise said...

Hi hunni :)
OMG, what a stunning chrissy image! They are sooo adorable! :) :)
Like stunning little angels :)
Love the amazing papers and gorgeoues glittery detail:)

Hugs

Riet said...

Beautiful card Dena,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Clair said...

Ahhhh.This is just adorable, I'm so looking forward to the next stamp release! xxx

Elise said...

Oooh Dena .. so sweet and divine! Gives me a warm cozy feeling of Christmas coming up! And MORE new Christmas images!!! Yayyy! You've coloured this MAGNIFICIENTLY as always ... this is GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Elise

LINDA W. said...

Oh Dena your card is GORGEOUS love
this LOTV image it's a must HAVE
Love your coloring and all the embellies
HOT HUGS in Texas
Linda

Angelica said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, this image is so darling.

Iulia said...

Oh, what a gorgeous stamp! I've been waiting for ages for some beautiful angel stamps and here they are! And you've showcased them so beautifully! Great work! Can't wait for the second Christmas set!
Hugs, Iulia

bissecat said...

Hevenly i love this.Amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails