Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sneak Peek #2!

Have you been checking out the Ideas To Inspire Blog?  The DT for Lili of the Valley are showing you some super cute images soon to be released in September.  Be sure to go have a look.  Today my image is called "MOONLIGHT WISHES".  I love how it a little different from the usual Christmas stamps.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV - Moonlight Wishes
Inks:  Distress Inks
Papers: Craft Creations Ltd.
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Sewing Machine, Cricut for Stars, Cuddlebug Folder
Embellies:  40mm Cream Tea Rose, 25mm Deep Red Roses, Aster Daisies, Cream Silk Ribbon all from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!

I used gold stickles on the stars and Stardust stickles on the moon.
It was 108 degrees here in Houston yesterday.  At 7:00pm it was still 102 degrees, wow, it's super hot!  I could go for a little chill in the air about right now! haha!

Anyhow, take care and thank you for stopping by to see my little sneak peek!

Hugs, Dena

19 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Renkata said...

Adorable card Dena!

Louise said...

Oh, this is so sweet hunni!
I´m so with you: I love this image too :) I think it´s an absolute stunner although you´re right about it not being a classic ;)
Love the papers and that button in the star :)

Hugs

dolcreations said...

Absolutely beautiful Dena! I bet you love doing Christmas cards in that heat....makes you feel a little cooler!

Christina C. said...

Awwwwhhhhh, soooo adorable!!! Loving those sweet LOTV images...can't wait to shop!!!!!

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful, Dena! This is one of my favorite images from the new release.

Debbie Pamment said...

How cute is that! LOVE the stocking hanging from the moon! Ooooh dear - there goes the visa bill again - LOL
xXx

LINDA W. said...

Oh Dena!!! come up to my part of
Texas in the well house yes I live in the country at 7:45 it was 108
I will be so glad for Winter to get
here we have had too many 100 + days.
You card is gorgeous as always
love love your coloring
hot hugs in Texas
Linda

Kristel said...

Woww Dena this is absolutely gorgeous!!
Hugs Kristel

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww so cute ♥

Autumn Mist said...

I love this card, the image is quite unusual for LOTV, I really like it.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! You know it's really not fair .. everytime I say okay, that's it, I have enough stamps, then LOTV comes out with something extra cute, and then you create a beautiful card that I must have....I'm going to have to get a bigger house!

Vicky McClean said...

Oh Hun such gorgeous cards and tags you've made i love them all, as usual you haven't disappointed!!! Crafty Hugs my friend, Vick xxxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a charming image and I love how you have showcased it on your card...Beautiful!

Elise said...

ohohohohohoh!!! this is LOTV?! Wow wow wow! Oh my this is so BEAUTIFUL! Yes, very unlike most Christmas stamps and that's what I LOVE about it! sigh ... incredibly GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Elise

Iulia said...

This one is just as sweet! Oh, my I have to buy all these Chrissy stamps! LOTV images are simply gorgeous and you make the sweetest LOTV cards:)
Hugs, Iulia

Kerryn said...

stunning card and such a gorgeously different image!

Tammi said...

So I'm still catching up on all you've created *sigh* so much gorgeousness! :) And this card, ok, guess where I'm off to now, thanks alot! :) Stamps...flowers, eek! Love her and your sweet card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails