Monday, August 29, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts - Tags, Tags, Tags!



It's time again for another fabulous challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge blog with another wonderful prize to be won! Be sure you are using Wild Orchid Crafts on your card that you enter and enter no more than 3 times to be in the drawing!

Our theme this week is Tags, Tags, Tags.  My very sweet friend Louise makes the most gorgeous tags so I was trying to give mine that type of look, but alas, it  didn't work out nearly as well as hers. I did use some super fun products from Wild Orchid though.  I was just itching to use this white organza rose trim that is all the rage right now.  It gives such a wonderful shabby chic look! I also used the white cotton lace, pink sweetheart blossoms, cherry blossoms, 20 mm white open roses, and 25mm yellow wild rose.  I dipped them all in my diamond dust glitter.


Now, for some other BIG news!!!!!!!!!!! Whimsy Stamps is turning some of the Wee Stamps into RUBBER!!!!!! Now how cool is that. You can see the details at Sylvia Zet's Blog for more details!!  For all of you who are fearful of digi, you will now be able to get some of these cuties in rubber!  Mine happens to be a digi called "Suzi With Bunny", which you can find HERE.


Here is what I did for the inside.  Very simple, I didn't want any bulk.  I used my Cricut Plantin cartridge to cut out the tags and just tied them together at the top with the beautiful Vintage Seam Binding from Wild Orchid!

Thank you again for your visit today! Stay cool where ever you are and I will be back again tomorrow!

Hugs, Dena

24 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Dena this is gorgeous and so cute! Love the soft colours.

Hugs Corine

Sharon Keanly said...

Absolutely beautiful Dena. Just love the colours you've chosen and what a stunning tag die that is.

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Dena,

Your work on this is as lovely as Louise`s.
Love the little cute girl your tiny flowers and soft colours.
Hugs Sonja
xx

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous tags. So beautiful x Have joined your blog. x

Astrid said...

Wow Dena, this is gorgeous, very very beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Sylvia Zet said...

That is totally beautiful tag Dena! Suzi looks awesome with your colouring!

Riet said...

So wonderful Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

wooow woow wooow!!
very beautiful Tag's
greetings, Mandy

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Dena!! I LOVE these adorable images and your coloration is fabulous! Such pretty colors!! LOVE all your WOC stuff too! It is the best:)
Hope all is well and that you are staying cool! I think it helps that it is so dry here!!
Take care
Kathy

Kirsty said...

I think your standards may be a bit too high, because your tags look absolutely perfect to me! Love the little girl and the flowers you have used. The flower in the right hand corner is also gorgeous. Great job!

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is stunning. Lovely idea of making this tag/card. Hugs, Ankie

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dena these are absolutely beautiful I adore that cute image and the soft colours are so lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie said...

Such a cute stamp, coloured beautifully and in beautiful colours. Susie x

Christina C. said...

Such an incredible tag.....magnificent work!!!!! Love this adorable image!!! You always manage to have that special "WOW" factor in all of your work!

Carolyn L. said...

This is SO pretty!
Hugs,
Carolyn

Rebekah said...

This is wonderful Dena I just love how you have coloured her so cute hugs Rebekah xx

Elise said...

OMG Dena!!!! This is SO gorgeous!!!! You know, everytime I look at your colouring, it takes my breath away! So soft, delicate, and absolutely DIVINE!!!! You've added all of my favorite things on this beautiful tag .. flowers, glitter, lace, ribbon ... ahhhhh ... totally LOVE this!

Hugs,
Elise

Papirdilla said...

OMG!! These are gorgeous, Dena! I think they are the cutest tags I've ever seen. So soft and delicate colours and beautiful details. The image is adorable, love it:) And your coloring is just out of this world.... Perfect!!
I'm so sorry I haven't been around so much lately. But I'm trying to be a better blogfriend:)
Hope you are doing well.
Wish you a great day.
Big hugs,
Hanne

Iulia said...

Great idea for a tag! Might have to borrow that:) Love the sentiment and the image is just a darling!
Hugs and have a happy week!
Iulia

Kerryn said...

That is just beautiful! The image is so cute and coloured beautifully. Love those flowers!!

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is so sweet! Beautiful coloring as always and I love the colors and flowers, too!

Louise said...

I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!!
OMG, I´m going to be one frikkin poor crafter in october when they will be released! ;) ;) But I´m soooo happy!

And Dena: your tags are much more beautiful than mine ;) But I love your for your nice words, they warm my heart so much! I can see why you love this amazing stamp :) I mean it´s so beautiful! She is way beyond cute! ;) ;)
But your colouring came make anything look awesome! ;)

Stunning hunni, the flower are gorgeous!

Hugs!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Dena - yes Louise DOES make the most gorgeous tags - but yours are equally as wonderful!
xXx

Chelsea said...

Hi Dena, I can't wait for these rubber stamps to be release! I really love these super cute images and your coloring just blows me away. Gorgeous! Gorgeous tags.

Hugs and Love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails