Thursday, September 22, 2011

LOTV Angelic Lute!

I'm back! The card I have to show you today is for the new LOTV Challenge - Aqua and White with the option of glitter!

I love these adult looking angels from Lili of the Valley.  I just think they are so elegant looking!  Anyhow, have you ever made a card and then  tried like the dickens to get a good photo? I always seem to have this trouble with lighter colored cards.  In real life I really like this card, but not so much in the photo. Oh well, at least you get the idea! Isn't she pretty? 


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV Angelic Lute
Inks:  Copics
Paper:  Melissa Frances
Tools:  Memory Box dies - Frostyville Border, Spellbinders Nesties
Embellishments:  Aqua Trellis Rose, White Poinsettias (covered in Fun Flock), Silver German Glass Glitter, Self Adhesive Rhinestone, Medium and Small Moonstone Brads all from the very awesome WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!  I also used my new toy which is a Pearl Pen.  Boy, this makes great little pearls!!


This Memory Box Die was very interesting.  There were all these teeny tiny pieces to be punched out, lots and lots of detail!  I do like the look though.  

The design team have all come up with something awesome for your inspiration.  I am always amazed at the different projects using the same color scheme.  It is fun to see other people's interpretation!  So, I hope you will join us this week!
Have a great day and thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Happy Crafting!  Dena



17 comments:

Chris x said...

Dena, this card is beautiful. I love the soft colours. I am waiting for that die to come, it is really special and I am glad I ordered it.
Hugs
Chris x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Dena, just beautiful.
So elegant...love the colours and stunning image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

susie said...

Dena,
This card is lovely, reminds you of christmas. Love the boarder must have one of those

craftybirdlisa said...

stunning. love the christmas border and the image is divine . x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi yes they are so elegant love the
Drawing of them. This die around the edge is so beautiful ! Love this colour challenge this week . Kitty :D

Kristel said...

Woww Dena this looks really awesome!! Such a great card!
Hugs Kristel

Christina C. said...

Dena, this is soooooo enchanting!!!!
Beautiful job!

dolcreations said...

Absolutely stunning....you are the best Dena! So delicate!

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Hi Dena, sorry haven't left to many comments on you blog lately, but I still admire your work! Your leatest creations are as beautiful as alway.
hugs Yvonne

Papirdilla said...

WOW! This is so elegant, Dena! Just love these soft and tender colours. The image is very beautiful. Great work as always:)
Big hugs,
Hanne

Dora said...

Wow this is a fabulous card Dena.. I just saw it on the LOTV Challenge blog and had to have a closer look at it.. love it, just stunning and that border die is fabulous xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is beautiful Dena. Such a sweet angel and lovely paper and flower and I just LURVE that die!!! Big hugs, Lesley

Mary Lou said...

Marvelous card Dena!!!! LOVE that frostyville memory box die ;) mmmmdelish :)
Hugz

Elise said...

Ooooh Dena! This IS so elegant and just so BEAUTIFUL! I really love the soft colors .. the aqua with white .. makes me get the feeling of purity and comfort. And those punch outs ... oh my WORD! They looks like a TON of work!!! You have placed each and every single snowflake in the most PERFECT place! Absolutely GORGEOUS my dear!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Pumpy said...

Beautiful. xxxx

Angela said...

Oooh this is stunning! I love this "frosty" border die you used. Beautiful image too and beautifully colored! hugs, Angela

Juls said...

love the soft colours!! so stylish!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails