Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sneak Peek #4 and GDT for Crafting Life's Pieces!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share with you my Guest Design Team card for the new Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge !!! Lili of the Valley is the sponsor this month so you won't want to miss entering this one.  Don't you just love those gorgeous sketches from Chelsea? I really enjoyed working with it.  I am also showing you another of the new cuties soon to be released from Lili of the Valley.


Just look at this sketch!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Christmas Bears - Bird Table and Circular Sentiments
Ink:  distress Ink refills on watercolor paper
Paper:  Bo Bunny
Tools:  Spellbinder Scallop Circle, Scallop Scissors, MS Pine Branch Punch
Embellies:  Deep Red Sm. Gardenia, Ivory Cherry Blossoms, 15mm Olive and Red Open Roses, Christmas Holly Berries all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I have a bit of a whoopsi on my card today.  Can you see it?  Yep, the reds in the flowers are different.  The gardenia is "deep red" and the open rose is just "red".  This is a good way for you to see the actual difference in the colors.  I need both, but boy I am lovin the deep reds right now!!!!
The cute holly leaves are from a very sweet friend and they are made by Bazzill.




That's about it for me today! I hope you will go see what all the talented design team at Crafting Life's Pieces have made for inspiration with the sketch.  Thank you girls for letting us join in with you!!!!

You all are oh so kind with your comments!  I appreciate them all!
Have a wonderful day!

Take care, Dena



10 comments:

Christina C. said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Dena.....well deserved!!!!!
This is such a darling image...your creation is a visual delight..love, love it!!!!

Kerryn said...

wow you're card is just so beautiful!! I adore it and I adore that stamp!!

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card Dena!!!

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dena, love the red flowers and precious image. Great colouring, and sketch.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Vicky McClean said...

Congrats Dena and yet again, what a beautiful stunning card i just love the rich colours you have used, simply exquisite hunni
Hugs Vick xxxx
www.the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

Niki Estes said...

So sweet! I love it!

Elise said...

Dena .. OMG!!!!! You are so amazing! I am so in love with your colouring! And then of course .. your flowers are GORGEOUS!!! SOoOOooOooOoo incredibly BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you got to join us at CLP!!! :) Thank you!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Jilly said...

Your work is impressive as well as the best for the getting the perfect idea about giving a gift in Christmas or any occasions. You made such a beautiful card.
christian counseling

Grenouille Greetings said...

Congratulations on your GDT position. It is soooooo well deserved and what an absolutely stunning card you have made. Out of this world colouring and beautiful blooms - the different reds look lovely to me!!! Hugs, Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails