Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Tammy!

Hello there! I finally have a chance to play with some stamps that I have had for a while now.  This one is called "Tammy" from the Simply Sassy line at Sugar Nellie!  They are drawn by the uber talented Krista Smith! I really love her work.

Sorry for the bad quality photo.  I am not at home right now and so I can't take another picture.

I love her little glasses all nerdy and everything haha!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Tammy - Sugar Nellie
Inks:  Prisma Colors
Paper:  Echo Park
Tools:  Frosty Border Memory Box Die, Northern Frost Decorative Strip from Stampin Up, MS Pine Branch
Embellishments:  Stickles, Prisma Glitter, 25mm Deep Red Open Rose, 15mm Baby Blue Open Roses, Self Adhesive Pearls, Sm and Med. Pearl Brads all from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!


Of course, I also added Fun Flock to her ball on her hat and on her scarf!  I'm really loving all these texture toys for winter. haha! I followed the fold directions at the Stempeleinmaleins site.

I was unable to find a challenge to enter this into, so if you can think of one let me know!!
Thanks so much to all my wonderful followers and newest followers, I will be by very shortly to visit!

Hugs, Dena


27 comments:

detenish said...

Dena! I love you cards. Its super!

Pumpy said...

Love this card, and the glasses.

Heidi said...

What a stunning card. And the image is so sweet and wonderful colored.

Hugs from Heidi

Anne said...

Wonderful colors, and I love all the snow crystals, glitter and pearls. Adorable image too. :)

Louise said...

Hiya gorgeous!
STUNNING! Auw, adore the cute girly here :) She´s got something :) Amazingly inked as always and lush papers. Cute fold too!

Hugs

Corine van der Zee said...

So cute! Lovely colours,beautiful image and coloring!

Hugs Corine

Maria Therese said...

Gooooooooooooorgeous!!!+

Yvonne's cardcorner said...

Absolutely stunning!!!
hugs Yvonne

Sharon said...

Another stunner of a card Dena. Love it! hugs Sharon

Julie said...

Dena C - this is so fabulous that I just had to pop in and tell you so!! Love your colouring and the layout and embellies too - yummy!! So loving the Memory box dies at the minute - have just placed myself a little order!! Your pics look fine Dena. Nearly time for NEC birmingham again - wasn't that fun last time!! Big hugs, Juliexx

yvon said...

Hi Dena,
She's so stinkin cute and so gorgeous colord. Love her glasses.
Hugs, Yvon

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this card. I think this is one of my favorite images!

Anita said...

Gorgeous card. Tammy is also one of my favorite SS images!

dolcreations said...

Oh Dena....if this is a bad picture....then this card in person, would totally blow me away! This is so cute! I love it!

cardmaking bird said...

What a beautiful card, Dena!! I love how you've coloured up Tammy and the papers, etc are perfect!! Hugs, Marie xx

June Nelson said...

Oh Dena its fantstic!!!!! how I love those images too i just wish they were all in digi, I love this and I love the colours you have chosen its perfect xxxx

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh Dena, this is too cute! tee hee hee, love it!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your little Sassy, Dena. Gorgeous papers and pretty design too! Hugs, Lesley

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Dena! Your colouring is stunning and I love the flocking!

Have you checked out the Feline Playful website for challenges?
http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/

Arabella

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

CraftinGranny said...

Oh this is so cute Dena. What a cute image and amazing card. Thanks for stopping by my blog. "Hugs" Carol

Elise said...

Hi Dena! This image totally makes me smile she's SO cute!!! And then of course you go ahead and spice her up with your most GORGEOUS of colouring and she turns STUNNING! sigh ... I always love your combination of colors and your designs .. simply FABULOUS! You SO ROCK Dena!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Angela said...

Oh she is just too cute and all nerdy! Just love her! You've made a beautiful card with her Dena, love the layout and papers and all the swirls and snowflakes. :) hugs, Angela

Debbie said...

I LOVE her glasses!!!! and the papers are just gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Chelsea said...

Hi Dena, you always have the most wonderful and creative card. Love the way you've layered this card and all those dainty flourish.

Hugs and Love.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Dena this is fantastic, I so love those papers and embellishments, that image is absolutely beautiful your choice of colours is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tammi said...

Love this design and that little snowman is the cutest! Neat swirl too! I'm finally back on the net after a week, moved and settled. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails