Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sneak Peek - November LOTV Release!

Mark your calendars girls!!! There's another new release on November 10th from Lili of the Valley.  You know how they always seem to shock us with even more amazing images?  Well, these are no different, all super cute.  There are some wonderful Fairies that you will have to have.  There are also some more mice for all you mice lovers AND a new artist for LOTV that is very sweet AND babies!! These new stamps are being launched at the UK Hobbycraft show, but will not be available to order online until Nov. 10th.   Ok, so for my card today I am showing you one from the new artist called "Summer Perfect Present".


The sentiment you see on my card comes with the image!  So you kinda get a twofor! haha!

Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  LOTV "Summer Perfect Present"
Inks:  Prisma Pencils
Paper:  K&Co.
Tools:  Spellbinder Artisian Accents, MS Frond punch, Rolled Rose from MFT
Embellies:  My ever so favorite flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts:  Lg. Cream Trellis Rose, 25mm Cream Wild Rose, 15mm Cream Open Roses, Self Adhesive Pearls.  I used some glitter on the flowers.

Here is a close-up of the sweet image.


I know you will love this new release just like all the others.  Keep an eye on the Ideas to Inspire Blog and be sure to become a follower because all of the Design Team will be showing sneak peeks until the release.
Thank you so much for checking out my blog!!!

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Cuuuuuuuute ♥♥ And gorgeous card!!

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful, Dena!
Beautiful colors, lovely details and I love the image!
Hugs, Anne

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just breath taking. So love your pencil coloring. And that border is just beautiful dear.
I just love this new release. Big Hugs

Angela said...

Dena, this card is soooo pretty! I love this new image and your beautiful coloring with pencils!

Have a great weekend! hugs, Angela

Shannin said...

Dena another amazing card as always. Your work is so beautiful. I hope you have a great night.

Hugs
Shannin

dolcreations said...

Oh good heavens this is adorable Dena. Sometimes I loose my motivation and then I come see what you are up to and the drive comes back! I love what you do!

Debbie said...

This is just stunning, love the boarder and not sure what that is that you added to the flowers but it just is so beautiful.

Debbie

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely image Dena, beautiful colour work and lots of lovely paper, punches and flowers on your card! I'm looking forward to seeing more of these! Hugs, Lesley

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhhh...what a darling image!!!! You brought her to life with your amazing coloring skills! Gorgeous papers and design! Gosh, I can't wait to see the rest of this collection!

Tammi said...

Beautiful, love the darling image! Wish I had nice flowing hair like that. :) ~hugs

June Nelson said...

OOOh I love this and those flowers look beautiful like they are covered in ice xxxxxx

Louise said...

Another amazing creation sweetie! Love the image and your colouring is simply breathtaking. You're making me very curious on those pencils, seem awesome :) Although I know the lovely artist holding the pencil has loads to do with all the awesomeness ;)
As always a fabbycolourcombo and lushious papers, love the edge puncher too!
Beautiful inspiration work, hunni :)
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs

cardmaking bird said...

Oooooooo, LOVE her and I LOVE your card!! Can't wait for the new release!! Hugs, Marie xxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with beautiful DP's and what a cute image!! I love the border punch and the flower arrangement!
hugs, Marlies

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rosietoes said...

She is a beauty Dena. Lovely card and now I'm thinking - do I need even more stamps - I think I do!

Edna x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Dena, Still so honoured to be part of this fab team
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lorraine said...

OMG, your card is just gorgeous! I love the colors, design, flowers and that beautifully colored sweet image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails