Friday, October 21, 2011

Winner of my LOTV Candy!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in my LOTV candy drawing.  I always hate that I can only pick one winner, I want everyone to win!!! haha!  Well, I have decided that I will be doing this again next week with a few more LOTV's, but different stamps so check back.

So now for the winner picked by the Random Generator thingy:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
21
Timestamp: 2011-10-21 18:33:33 UTC

That means Maria Therese you are the winner of the LOTV stamps!!!  Please contact me at tdconcien@sbcglobal.net with your address!  Congratulations!
Don't forget everyone, I will be doing this again next week, so keep a look out!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

11 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Wohoooooooo thank you ♥♥

Thea said...

Congratulations Maria Therese!

Tanya said...

Congrats Maria!! Thanks so much for the chance Dena, have a great weekend!

yvon said...

Congrats Maria and Dena thank you so much for the chance.
hugs, Yvon

Vicky McClean said...

awww Well Done Maria, hope you enjoy using them, and thanks again Dena for the chance, special hugs Vick xxxx

June Nelson said...

Congratulations on your win and thanks for the chance xxxx

Sharon said...

Congratulations Maria Therese. Enjoy your prize and thanks again Dena for the opportunity. As Arnie says "I'll be back"...hehe hugs Sharon

Shazza said...

congratulations!!!

Corine van der Zee said...

Congrats Maria Theresa!

Maryann said...

Cingratulations to the winner, I know, you´ll get soo muych fun with this awesome prize.

Jan Hennings said...

Congrats Maria Theresa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails