Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lili of the Valley New Release!

Don't forget, tonight at midnight UK time, the Lili of the Valley store will be releasing their latest stamps!

This little sneak peek is called "Little Dot - Birthday Wishes". She is too sweet!  I posted this card a few weeks ago on the Ideas To Inspire and totally forgot to put it up here, so for those who haven't seen this yet, here ya go! haha!


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Lili of the Valley - Little Dot - Birthday Wishes
Inks:  Prisma colored pencils
Paper: 
Tools:  MS Pine Branch Punch, Crealies border punch, MS Border punch
Embellishments:  Aqua Trellis Roses, Baby Pink Cherry Blossoms, White Sweetheart Blossoms, two toned pink/white Open Rose all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The pink stamens are from my sweet friend in Australia!

I hope you are enjoying all the sneak peeks, now it's almost time to order, unless you bought them at the recent shows of course!

Thank you for visiting me today! 

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Dena, thanks for calling by from LOTV.
I love this little miss, she is just the sweetest little thing :))
I lost my sister last year she was always known as "Our Little Dot" so this pulls the heart strings big time xx
A beautiful card xx

Maria Therese said...

So sweet Dena ♥♥

Therese said...

What a cutie! Such a little darling. Gorgeous card! :)

debbies said...

So cute Dena! She's on my wish list.

Elfcrafts said...

Hi Dena. Your card is so beautiful. Looking forward to the new releases xx

Loz ♥ said...

she's cute and your DP matches perfectly xx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous as ever Dena. Beautiful image and yummy papers.

Edna x

Shannin said...

Dena she is adorable and your card is beautiful as always. I need to take a Dena card making 101 class. lol. Hope you have a wonderful night.

Hugs
Shannin

Elaine said...

I saw your gorgeous card over at the LOTV blog..how could you forget to post this little beauty??
Fabulous as always Dena :)

Love Elaine xxx

Christina C. said...

This is just too precious for words!
This little cutie is colored to perfection and, oh my goodness, surrounded by so much beauty! Loving your gorgeous ribbon and all the other fabulous details!

Debbie said...

Talk about a sweet image Dena, well she fits the bill 100%. Love it!!!

Debbie

Linda Carson said...

Absolutely adorable!

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!! I am such a sucker for these colors that you've used .. makes me go .. *SIGH* .. just SO divine! And then on top of that, your colouring ... AMAZING as always! Love love love it! Your work always leaves me breathless!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

June Nelson said...

Beautiful!! and you have all the colours papers etc matching perfectly. I wish they were digi xxxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beatemor said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors :-)

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Dena.
luv
Debby

Corine van der Zee said...

Sweet and beautiful card Dena, lovely papers and image!

Hugs Corine

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful fresh colours!! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

Hey kiddo...what a darling image...and such a stunning card! You nailed this, sistah!! Hugs. Pat Frank

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails