Monday, November 7, 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Blue and Brown!



Hey everyone! Did everyone have a great weekend?  We had a good one.  The time changed and I am having a hard time adjusting! I am going to bed soooo early and getting up at the crack of dawn!  I'm not fond of this time change because it gets dark so early that my poor hubby goes to work in the dark and then comes home in the dark and we are outdoor people, so it just messes us all up! Oh well, we will adjust soon.

Time for a new challenge at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.  I tell ya, every week that I see what my teammates make for this challenge, I am impressed.  Their work is just amazing, so go check it out and join in with us for the "BLUE AND BROWN" color theme this week.

I am so proud of my self for FINALLY using the little shaker pieces that I bought last year at NEC.  They are pretty small though and not many of my stamps will fit in there, but this little cutie from Lili of the Valley did and I am so pleased.  I used the gorgeous papers from Nitwit called "Heavenly".  They were perfect for the challenge.  I also used the new Postage Collection from Lili of the Valley.  OMG! I just LOVE it!!!! How cute are all those little postoid stamps?!!!


Here is a list of my Wild Orchid Crafts products that I used:


That's about it for me today! I hope you will check out the challenge and join in!
Thank you for visiting me today! I so appreciate it!

Hugs, Dena

29 comments:

Louise said...

Hi sweetie!
Auw, what an adorable snowman! Totally Frosty :) Stunning papers and I love the faux snow on the buttom of his spellie :) Stunning!
Beautiful papers - as always!

Hugs!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a sweet Shaker! A beauty! Hugs, Lesley

Judi said...

Hi Dena

What is it about your cards that always make them jump out at me from Blogger Dashboard? When I have a few minutes to do a bit of blog hopping I just run through the pics on there and click on the ones that appeal, then I realise who they're by, and surprise, surprise - it's yours again!

Another FABBIE - as always!

Hugs

Judi xx

Lena B E said...

Oh soo sweet, it´s really beautiful, i love it! :)
Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Lena

Kylie said...

Stunning Hun! I love everything... I might have to swing over and order this stamp for myself :)
Have a great week,
Hugs K xx

ulrike said...

Such a beautiful card! A cute image and the shaker is perfect for this.
Thank you for visiting my blog and the kind comment.

Shannin said...

Dena your card is gorgeous! The recipient of this card will love it. I hope you have a wonderful week and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

Hugs
Shannin

dolcreations said...

Dena, you have such a creative soul! I love how you did your shaker card..gorgeous!

Tanya said...

beautiful! that snowman is adorable!

tilly said...

a beautiful card and love the snowman...... the little postage stami is fab
Tilly

Frea said...

Oh my Dena, love this Christmas card, great snowman and I love all the details! Hugs, Frea

Mandy & Jaimy said...

you've made this beautiful!

Greetings, Jaimy

angelwhispers said...

Dena this is so perfect and what wonderful colours! Chanelle xx

Astrid said...

Beautiful Dena, wow
Hugs Astrid

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Dena.


Hugs Riet.xx

yvon said...

Oh, one of my favorite colorcombo's. It's just gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Molecraft said...

Another fabulous creation, love it!
Helen x

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous!

Juls said...

Hi Dena

Yet again I find myself playing catchup!! I have enjoyed checking out the creations I have missed on your blog.

Love the lace and the soft colours, gorgeous card!

Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

Love the shaker card

Debbie

Iulia said...

How comes your cards are always sooo cute and so perfectly executed! Love shaker cards and must admit this is absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs, Iulia

Posh Cat Crafts said...

This is one stunning Christmas card I love the colour scheme so much!! and adore the image..
and I'm your newest stalker/follower..
Hugs
Tamara
Posh Cat Crafts

MichelleMyBelle said...

This is Beautiful! But all your cards are beautiful!! :) Love the design.

Kristel said...

That is such a stunning card again Dena!!
Hugs Kristel

Elise said...

Ooooh Dennnna! How GORGEOUS is this?!!! Gotta tell you .. these colors that you chose .. the PERFECT shades of blue/brown/cream ... is just absolutely DREAMY! So subtle, soft and divine! And the doily and lace just adds something like shabby chicness, cozyness, girliness ... sigh! sOooOo BEAUTIFUL! And love how you added those shaker pieces too!

ps. My hubby has to work at night also .. goes to work in the dark, comes home in the dark too. lol. I hope you and your hubby will soon get adjusted to the hours. ;)

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi super snowman perfect for a shaker card! The papers are so pretty and I live the postage stamp especially on the Kraft card . I have recently changed jobs and I am going to bed early and getting up early and prefer it now I seem to get more done too lol ! Kitty :D

Angela said...

Such a lovely Christmas card, Dena! Love the layout and pretty papers and details you used. Awesome traditional snowman image. Love the postage stamp you used in the corner. :) hugs, Angela

Vicky McClean said...

Oh Wow how cute i love it xxx Hugs & Blessings Vick
www.the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails