Friday, December 9, 2011

Hi!   How many of you have been following along with the Tim Holtz Twelve Tags of Christmas?  Oh, I wish I had time to make them all!  Here is my version of one of his tags using my gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts products!!!!




I used the pretty Crystal Drops and I hand dyed some vintage seam binding at the top.

My paper on the tag is from a hymnal book.  I found some hymnals at an antique store for 35 cents a piece! 

I'm sorry I'm a little MIA.  I have been gone the past 4 weekend out of town and then having my cabinets restained during the week, so crafting has gone to the back burner for a bit.  Hopefully after Christmas things will calm down. haha!

Thanks soooo very much for coming by my blog today! I truly appreciate it!

Happy Crafting,

                                                                              Dena

18 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oooh hun, this is fabby! Tim's Tags have been brilliant and I have been itching to try them but I suspect it will be New Year before that happens. Love how you have adapted this one, it looks so gorrrgeous! Hugs, Sxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the colours!! Love the embossed sentiment and your gorgeous jewls! Hugs Juls

Christina said...

Woww that is a gorgeous tag Dena!!
Hugs Kristel

Corine van der Zee said...

Stunning! Gorgeous details!

Hugs Corine

Shannin said...

Dena your tag is gorgeous and I love your floral at the bottom. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

Astrid said...

WOW Dena, this is a gorgeous Tag, very lovely.
Hugs Astrid

Christina C. said...

WOW, Dena, I have been following the lovely tags and I must say that this has to be my favorite.....this is SOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo magical.

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful. Don't tell Tim, but I like it better than his. LOL Ed

Debbie said...

What a beautiful tag!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Riet said...

What a wonderful tag Dena.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi what a super idea to use WOC with the tags !! Love it the sentiment is so gorgeous with the glitter texture !! and the floraks are perfect, I am going to buy some Tim Holtz stuff through next year so I can have a go too ! Kitty ;0)

June Nelson said...

Dena its stunning love it xxx

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!! Oh my goodness gracious, this is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!! I love that song sheet for paper and then that lacey thing under your flower ... sigh .. soOoOo divine!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Tammi said...

Great find, love how you worked it into your tag, beautiful Dena! ~hugs

Chris said...

I'm so glad you found some time to make one of them Dena and it's an absolute beauty! I love how you incorporated the flowers, everything is so perfect. Hugs, Chris x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Absolutely beautiful. Your eye for detail is amazing!

Pat said...

Hi Dena! This tag is so vintage-y spectacular! I love it! And how clever to use paper from a hymnal! You are always so clever...and I love visiting your blog for ides! You are crazy talented, girlfriend!!Hugs. Pat Frank

Judi said...

Absolutely ADORE this Dena! If I don't get to check in with you before hand, I'd like to take this opportunity of wishing you and your family a VERY Happy Christmas.

BIG hugs

Judi x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails