Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sending Warm Fuzzies!

Hello ladies, I know!!!! It has been forever since I posted.  You know how it goes with Thanksgiving and family and all, then putting up the tree! Whew! haha! I hope all my US friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Can you believe I am not showing a Christmas card today?! Well, this week at the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have the theme "ANYTHING BUT A CHRISTMAS CARD".  So there you have it!  It was a perfect opportunity to whip out those adorable new fairy stamps!


This is my very favorite from the release! Oh my she is adorable squeezing her little bear! I LOVE IT!  I colored this cutie with Distress Inks and had a ball embellishing with all the purple details. 


Here you see my Lt. Violet Lg. Wild Rose, Lilac Poppies, 10mm White Open Rose, Violet Rosebuds all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also used the metal corners from Wild Orchid and added Picket Fence Crackle paint.

Here's another look at the sweet fairy, "Never Too Old For A Hug"!  You can find her at the Lili of the Valley Shop.


There will be a 12 days of Christmas event at the Ideas to Inspire Blog so be sure to go have a look.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I will be back tomorrow with a card for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge!
Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Isha said...

Sweet and adorable card. Love the purples:)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring Dena, love the image, just adorable..gorgeous purples.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pink Lady68 said...

A beautiful purple and white card!!!!
Agree with you:-)...very cute image!
You have painted it soooo nice too:-)

Have a great day Dena!
Hugs Laila.

Kristel said...

Woww this card is absolutely stunning Dena! So wonderful, love the purple!
Hugs Kristel

Chris x said...

A really beautiful card Dena.
I love this stamp its so sweet.
Hugs
Chris x

Shannin said...

Dena your cards are always so gorgeous hun. I love the color purple and your coloring is beautiful. Hope you are having a fantastic week.

Hugs
Shannin

Elaine said...

Fabulous Dena!
O love the shades of purple...very yummy, and awesome colouring as always from you hunny.

Hugs Elaine xxx

Kerry said...

Dena, that card is gorgeous.

WoW!

dolcreations said...

Dena, your purple card is so sweet. I love your image and I love your embellishments...beautiful.

Christina C. said...

How incredibly STUNNING, Dena!!!!!!
Loooove this purple creation with all those exquisite embellishments and a magnificently colored image...sooo adorable!

Vicky McClean said...

awww i love love love it!!! my favourite colour combos, lilac, aubergine, purples and ivory gorrrrrrrjus!!!! can you tell i love it Dena? hehehehe as usual, you've blown me away! special, very special
Hugs&Blessings, Vick xxxx
PS know you was busy, but missed you, and thankfully not everywhere is christmas cards lol

Tammi said...

Adorable, filled with lots of purple sweetness...love it Dena!! Amazing sentiment with her too, perfect! ~hugs

Molecraft said...

Another gorgeous creation Dena, love it!
Helen x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Yeah she is just so adorable especially in these pretty colours. So modern ! Adore your florals !! Always an inspiration but which stamp to colour !!! big descision lol Thanks Kitty ;0)

Frea said...

Hi Dena, wow hun such a sweet card, I do love purple. That corner ornament looks just gorgeous! Hugs, Frea

Elise said...

Dena you did it again! You made me drool over your colouring! My goodness woman! You make everything look so darn GOOooooOooD! Love the purples with whites and touches of soft browns .. and that lovely bow .. sigh .. GORGEOUS yet again!

Hugs,
Elise

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous Dena...loving these colours...delish

Ali x

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

utterly adorable! Hugs Juls

Corine van der Zee said...

This is so beautiful Dena, love the purple and all the rich and gorgeous details!

Hugs Corine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails