Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge

Two posts in one day! Wow! That's downright amazing for me.  To tell you the truth this may stay up here for a bit since I don't have anything else right now to show and my weekend is booked. haha!

First off I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Shop Bron for offering several of these adorable Tildas as blog candy on various blogs.  I usually don't enter blog candy but I couldn't resist trying for this one, so I entered Kylie's and won!!! Wow! How lucky is that?  I love her and now I want to create several more cards with her because I LOVE HER haha!!! Are Koala bears not the cutest stinkin things ever????

So my card today is for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge.  My friend Jane is the hostess with the mostest today and she drew a sketch for all of us to follow.  It was a fantastic sketch to work with!

 I colored Tilda with distress inks and the papers are Tim Holtz -Shabby Vintage.  The little heart die is from Whimsy.  I will be using that one a ton!  Love it, and it is called "Country Heart".

I'll just give you one guess where I got my flowers from! hahahah! Yes, I am so funny today I know! So in case you are just now visiting my blog, I got them from Wild Orchid Crafts!  I used the Burgundy Cherry Blossoms, Rose Pink Trellis Rose and 15mm Open Rose, the lg. metal corner and the gorgeous gray satin ribbon!


Please have a look at the other DT members card and consider joining in our challenge this week, we would love to see what you do with Jane's sketch!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!  Just go one post down to see my Make It Colorful GDT card.

Happy Crafting!

Dena


28 comments:

June Nelson said...

Fantastic Dena love it xxxxxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Just fabulous Dena I adore the image its beautiful and so looks so fab with these papers. Chanelle xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two posts in one day! Howz a girl supposed to keep up! But this is a real bute! Adorable card, stunning colour work, lovely colours! Hugs, Lesley

Teri said...

Two in one day, that is a treat for us!!! This is just darling and how cool that you won the stamp!!!
Just love your coloring!
Hugs,
Teri

Jannie said...

Your card is adorable Dena!!! I love this sweet image, the beautiful papers and all the details.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Jannie

Moni said...

waw great card, fab image and love the LO. Hugs,moni

tilly said...

wow, just love this stamp anda fab sketch, I must try to make time to enter this one
Tilly

Angela said...

Sooooo pretty! Just love your coloring and the pretty colors you used for you card. Love the pink and silver accents! Have a great day, Dena! hugs, Angela

Mau xx said...

This is Beautiful Dena and no wonder you love this little Miss she is so cute :)) Love your colours combo too xx

Christina C. said...

I love her too, Dena. May I say that your version is dreamy....a masterpiece! Gosh, I wish I could color like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Tilda is sheer perfection!
Good heavens, Dena, you are one prolific card maker! I don't know how you do it!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww this is exceptionally beautiful Dena the deep, rich colours, the flowers and design and of course Tilda this is just heavenly.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Well done on your win and she is just so cute with her koala !! I just love the blossoms so pretty ! love playing with ketches too ! Super inspiration ! ;0)

Elise said...

sighing .. here you go again making me swoon with your colouring skills! *hand to forehead and fanning myself*! haha! Absolutely GORGEOUS once again my dear! This image is such a cutie .. but you've turned "cutie" into "STUNNING"!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Annette said...

Really Magnificiënt! It's such a cutie pie image! Lovely colouring!
xoxo Annette

Nasir said...

This is indeed an extra ordinary design, with these colors.



plastic cards
plastic card printing

Teresa said...

Oh my Dena this is stunning too, I do love your painting you are so clever, I love this stamp too and keep using it :o)
Congrats on winning too.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it means a lot to me. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Teresa xx

Danielle said...

Hello Deena, my my my... this is just to stinking adorable. Your coloring is divine, and this Tilda is sooo cute with her koala. Gorgeous DPs and lovely choice of colors. beautiful contrast of warm and cold.
Hugs.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Dena, such lovely colours and you are so lucky to have won this cute Magnolia. Your colouring is as always beautiful! hugs, Marlies

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and colored to perfection
Louise

Sophie said...

Πανέμορφη καρτούλα από τις ωραιότερες που έχω δει!!!Φιλάκια!!!

Vicky McClean said...

As usual Dena, a stunning card love the colours you have used and yes Koala's are cute as can be!! hugs, Vick xxx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Great card love the colourscheme
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/1st-birthday-card.html

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow,great design,love the tilda and koala,amazing colouring as always.
janex

Molecraft said...

Coloured beautifully again Dena, love it!
Helen x

Debbie said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Norma said...

Dena, Tilda is just as cute as ever and that koala bear is so huggable. Fabulous colouring a always. Gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Norma

Frea said...

Hi Dena, like you I fell totally in love with this Koala Tilda so I have it myself too. I love the way you coloured her, did you use Distress Ink? It's got that look and I love it. Hugs, Frea

Tammi said...

Oh gosh Dena I just love every little thing on this card, soooo pretty! Lucky you for winning this cutie! ~hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails