Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LOTV Valentine Project!

Hello everyone! First let me say a big thank you to all the sweet comments regarding my FIL.  We all are adjusting slowly and in time the tears will be replaced with just wonderful memories of a great man.  You guys really are the best!!!!!!!!!

I have a little project featuring an adorable Lili of the Valley image today.

This image is called "LOVE GROWS" and is found under the occasions tab HERE! What a cute little couple they are!!!!!

The flowers are from my very favorite online store in the world WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!!!

You can put candy or favors in this little heart pouch!  I told you that I got the new Cricut cartridge by CTMH for Christmas and this is one of the patterns I printed out!  I cut it at 11" and it is pretty huge haha!  It measures a little over 6" total once folded.  I have had this pattern for years in the cut out version which you can find HERE.  It is so much nicer when it is cut out for me!!!!

Yes, I filled it with leftover Christmas candy.  I am back on my healthy kick so I need to get rid of the "bad for me stuff". 

Here is a picture of the backside.  Don't laugh, I really did mean to put the letter on catty whompus (?) but they are not exactly how I placed them before glue haha!  That glue stuck pretty quickly! yikes!  Oh well, you get the idea right! No stressing over crafts for me!


That's it for me today!  I hope you like my Valentine's Day Project and maybe you will try one!  Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today.   Don't forget to go by the Ideas to Inspire Blog, and see the fun and exciting things happening with LOTV!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Hugs, Dena

25 comments:

Iulia said...

Wow, what a fabulous basket Dena! There are so many details I love here! First, this stamp is one of my favorite ever and I love the coordination between papers, the pot and the girl's dress. So beautiful!
Have a great week hun!
Hugs, Iulia

SARA said...

hi Dena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wondeful work! sorry for my english! i love your creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) a big hug from Italy!

Christina C. said...

WOW.....what a lovely gift idea! Your heart basket is amazing...what beautiful stitching! Your magnificently colored image is the perfect choice for this lovely heart!
Totally stunning!

dolcreations said...

Now this has got to be the cutest little Valentines door hanger...I would love to do this for the kids! Adorable as always Dena! Your the best! Cute Cute Cute!

Elaine said...

Fabulous Dena!
I love your candy holder..the image is so sweet and of course made perfect by your awesome colouring!

I've got rid of all the 'bad stuff' already..the last thing I need is more calories!

Hugs Elaine xxx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Great heart basket! Lovely idea. Hugs, Ankie

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi This is so cute. This is a great stamp and I love your bright colours ! The stitching and heart box is so lovely ! What a cool idea ! No candy left here I have a teenager lol ;0)

Maryann said...

This is soo gorgeous dena. I made one like this for a nieces wedding last summer, and it was relly admired by all too, and yours are looking sooo gorgeous too.

Molecraft said...

Oh what a gorgeous creation, love it!
Helen x

debbies said...

Beautiful creation Dena and my condolences on the loss of your FIL.

Pink Lady68 said...

Adorable image! Lovely papers and layout for your Valentine project!

Wish you a great week, Dena!
Hugs Laila.

Elise said...

Ooooh yum yummmms! Hi Dena! Well, this is just like you ... so crafty and makes all kinds of beautiful projects! I looove this heart full of candy and you add the teensiest details .. the lace around the edges, the sewing, the ric rac ribbon, and I don't have to say it but I will again .. your COLOURING!!!! sigh ... GORRRRGEOUS!

ps .. you crack me up about the glue drying quickly!!! :)

Hope you and your family are doing well. Been thinking of you.

Big Squishy Hugs,
Elise

Cheryl said...

Hi Dena, gorgeous heart and the image is adorable , love it tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Teri said...

Oh what a darling project! I've made one of these and just love them! Yours, of course, is beautiful!! I'm so sorry to hear about your father in law. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love....
Hugs,
Teri

Danielle said...

Beautiful project Dena - adore all the stitching on it with the polka dot paper and gingham bow! So sorry to hear of your FIL's passing ... my condolences to you and your family.
Hugs, Danielle

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Dena!

Crafteezee said...

Wow Dena, I absolutely love this, gorgeous colouring as always. I really must check out that cartridge but not sure my purse wants me too.

Getting worried I have sent a yahoo request 3 times and email from my home and my work address. Are you receiving? Hope were still on for the 27th?

Hugs Tracy x

Corine van der Zee said...

Stunning Dena!!! Love the gorgeous papers, beautiful shape and adorable image!

Hugs Corine

Lynsey said...

Hi Dena, This heart basket is Beautiful! Such a cute stamp. Take Care. Lyns xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Such an adorable card. I love the polka dots on the dress and flower pot

Shannin said...

This is an adorable Treat Holder Dena. I hope you and your family are doing well. You certainly are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs
Shannin

Marlies said...

What a lovely idea Dena and so beautifully made!I love all the sewing and the LOTV image and such a lovely spotted dress to go with the flowerpot! hugs, Marlies

June Nelson said...

This is one stunning basket Dena and i love the way you have coloured that image xxxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a sweet project! Love the lacey/daisy trim around the edge. Perfect image too! Hugs, Lesley

Jill Norwood said...

This is so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails