Friday, February 17, 2012

LOTV Hop Winners!

Girls!! Thank you soooooooooo much for the sweet comments on the hop!  It really is a fun idea to use the same image by several people and see what they come up with.  I'm so glad you all enjoyed it.  Well, I was not really scheduled to pick candy winners, but with so many sweet comments I felt I needed to at least show my gratitude, so I picked 3 people to receive an LOTV stamp!

First Winner:


Second Winner:


Third Winner:

Bluebell

If you girls would please email me at tdconcien@sbcglobal.net for details!

Thank you everyone.  We actually will be doing another hop like this with a brand new stamp on March 15th and there may be some special prizes.  I'll keep you posted!

Hugs, Dena


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!
Hugs Cheryl

Tammy Ortiz said...

Congratulations good job

Lindyloo said...

Congratulations everyone. Enjoy.
All the best Linda

Vick McClean said...

Congratulations girls, hope you enjoy your stamp xxx And, thankyou to Dena for gving us this chance! xxx vick

Ivonne said...

Congrats to the winners!! Ivonne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails