Friday, May 18, 2012

LOTV Mini Hop Winner and News!

Hi ladies!!! Big thanks to everyone who hopped along our "Walk The Plank" mini hop for Lili of the Valley.  I hope you got lots of inspiration for those cute pirate cards.  My winner of the blog candy is:


Nat of "CraftyNats"

Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you Lili of the Valley for providing a wonderful candy for this hop!

Could you please contact me at tdconcien@sbcglobal.net with your contact information please!

********************************

So for the news!!!!!!!! Krista, aka Saturated Canary's, new shop is OPEN Woo Hoo! Check out the info here!  I'm not gonna lie, I have already shopped and got my favs.  Now to find time to get to working on them! haha

Be back soon with another card!

Hugs,

Dena

3 comments:

Carly said...

Congratulations Nat! you lucky duck :)

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to Nat xx

Nat said...

Wow, I love all the LOTV range, I'm so excited to have won. Thank you Dena and LOTV!
Natx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails