Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Candy Winner and Copic Europe Entry

Thank you guys so much for the comments on my  LOTV card and for entering my candy draw.  I have picked a winner and that is ...............................................................................................................



Congratulations, please email me at tdconcien@sbcglobal.net with your address so I can pop these in the mail to you.

Stay tuned ladies because next week I will be having another blog candy!!!

So for my card today I used an adorable image from Krista Smith for a very special birthday challenge at Copic Marker Europe.  Krista and Sylvia Zet drew the cutest images specially for this challenge.  I will be showing you my Sylvia Zet card tomorrow if all goes well! haha!


These ADORABLE images are so quirky, I just had to give her a quirky outfit! See the rainbow piecing on the dress?  Now being that this was for a Copic Marker Europe challenge, I had to use copics.  I really like the "whiteness" of the paper compared to my distress inks, but I still LOVE my distress inks even more.

I was feeling the "less is more" thingy for this card. I go through phases.  Tomorrow may be a "more is better" day haha!  We will just have to see which way the wind blows.

You will be seeing more of this paper pad, Echo Park -Hello Summer from me.  These are my kind of colors.  I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is super duper hot here in Texas right now.  The TV says 102 degrees but my friend's phone said 109.  Mind you that is with TONS of humidity!!!  The pool is nice, but even that feels like bath water right now. So I am staying in and crafting and organizing my house.

Time to run! Thank you again so much for visiting!!!! You guys are the best!

Biggest of hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dena

24 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥♥ Please send me some of your heat We have only 15 Celsius

Maria Therese said...

I just calculated and we only have 59 of your degrees so pleeeeeeeeease send us some of your heat ;)

sue - bearhouse said...

gorgeous card Dena. A lovely image and coloured so beautifully. The sentiment is just perfect!!
Hugs Sue

Tonya said...

Whoop whoop! Thank you so much! I have not had the pleasure of working with LOTV stamps before, so I am super excited. Thank you so much!! Off to email you. But first I have to say how beautiful your card is.your card is. I love the rainbow on her outfit and that sentiment is oh so true! Love it.

Try to stay cool. It has been hot here too, but not that hot. Oh goodness I can't image. It is a good excuse to stay in and craft though. :o) Thanks again, hun!!

Corine van der Zee said...

Stunning card Dena!!!

Hugs Corine

Linda Palmer said...

Love how you colored the SC image. So beautiful. I always love your cards.

ChrisAndCat said...

Such a pretty card, love the rainbow effect.

I have no idea how you stand the heat, though, I cant cope over 15 degrees c which is around 59F...bring on the snow!

jules said...

wow gorgeous card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Wow me darlin its amazing oooh I love all of your work this is just stunning hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kara Lynne said...

Amen to that sentiment! Such a great image, especially with your coloring and I love those papers too!

Trine said...

A beautiful card for the summer. I love the beautiful colors. Great with a bag full of markers. I like it :)
Have a nice evening.
Hugs,Trine

Colinda said...

Beautiful!! Love her rainbow skirt and the distress look off the copics,gotta try that sometime! Great sentiment too. Enjoy your evening, Colinda

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Dena. Love the image and the bright colours.
We had some sun today for the childrens sports afternoon at school,I managed to get a bit burnt!
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dean, gorgeous image and colouring..love the desidn and papers..beautiful...ooo...over here in NZ we are 50oF..very chilly.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Schneider said...

Oh I love this image and great colors! I envy your heat wave - here in my part of Canada we are having way too much rain!!

Christina C. said...

I am absolutely in love with this sweet image. You did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing her....sooooo darn adorable!!!! Love, love, love it!

Louise said...

Hi sweetie!
Oh, I agree she's so adorable! I just wish I was better around those Copics so I could use them too but I have to wait til Love to stamp finally has them in store :) I'll be so poor! ;) LOVE them!

YOU sure know you're way around those markers though! Your card is amazing and I agree, sometimes a CAS card is the most gorgeous thing! And I can see the lush papers :) Stunning!

Big hugs!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, adorable image.
luv
Debby

sueincanada said...

Such a pretty card and what a cute image.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooh I couldn't agree more with your sentiment, Dena. Me and 1000 other crafters feel the same! What a beautiful image and what beautiful work! Stunning! Hugs, Lesley

Alessandra said...

wow, Dena this is so cute! Just made a card with the same image for CME and I loved creating it! Wish I would go through less is more-phase too LOL!
Wonderful creation.
Hugs, Alessandra

maxine said...

stunning card the image is lovely and I love how you've coloured it.

Pat said...

Well...what can I say? That vacation of yours seems to have made you even MORE creative...if that's even possible!! I love this card, sugar!! Such brilliant coloring...and your colors are so vibrant and "happy"!! That sentiment couldn't be more perfect!! So happy you're back, mama!! Hugs. Pat Frank

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails