Monday, September 24, 2012

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek #2

I hope you guys liked the sweet little Geisha the other day because here's another:


Let me introduce you to Cho, Japanese for Butterfly! She is simply devine isn't she? AHHHHH!

Remember if you live near the LOTV shop, you should go by on Sept. 28th and these will be available to purchase.  If you are like me and live waaaaaaaay too far away (USA) haha, then you will be able to order them via online starting October 1st. 

Back to my card.....I used more of the complementary stamps which will also be available from LOTV.  I used the branch, a Japanese symbol for love, and a paper lantern and combined them for the little scene with Cho which was colored with distress inks.  The paper is from the LOTV paper pad, Petal Fresh, by Nitwits.  I thought the dreamy top paper was perfect for an Asian theme. 

I found these little crystal flowers in a  section of town we call Harwin.  The other little netted flower is also from there.

Here's my artsy view.  I am having a ball playing with these sweet girls.  There are a few more I need to work up.  I have had a massive headache the past few days though, so it has slowed down everything I am doing.

Be sure to keep checking the rest of the Design Team's blogs for more sneak peeks!

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Dena

P.S.  Someone with a "unknown" address asked me where to buy the scroll sentiments and stamps and I was unable to go to their blog to respond soooooo........ALL of the stamps for this project and the one before are from Lili of the Valley and can be purchased online starting October 1st. 

30 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oooh Dena, She is gorgeous! Love teh colours and your layout looks fab. The flowers are really pretty too.
Have a good week
Lorraine x

Astrid said...

WOW Dena, this is gorgeous, the image is soooo beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hun, love it! Hugs Sxx

Sara said...

This is just adorable, I love the colours you have used, really pretty card, hope your headache gets better soon, hugs Sara xx

Lizzy said...

WOW Dena she is gorgeous and your card is stunning... such beautiful colouring.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Stitching Noni said...

Simply divine!! These images are gorgegous & I love how you created a little scene for her! :)

Astrid said...

Absolutely stunning Dena, beautiful colouring !! Love it !

hugs Astrid

Maria Therese said...

Gooorgeous ♥

Thea said...

The new stamps are beautiful Dena, and your card is a amazing!

Hugs Thea

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Dena,

Another fab card.. Such pretty colours too..

Hope your headache clears soon.

Hugs Kelly

Angélique said...

Another gorgeous stamp. I love the colors you used!!
angelique

Sue - bearhouse said...

Oh my goodness! This is totally gorgeous Dena. I love the cute image and the colours and details are so beautiful.

Hugs Sue

rachel said...

stunning new image - really beautiful card xx

Chris said...

Such a dreamy card Dena and I love your colouring on this new cutie. Such a gorgeous colour scheme and design too. Hope you had a great weekend. Hugs, Chris

Tanya said...

This is beautiful Dena, the colours are fab :) And I love the layout. Every time I see the name Cho I can only think of Harry Potter though, lol!

I hope your headache goes away ASAP!

Tags xx

Nenny said...

Stunning card Dena. I LOVE the china blue! It's all absolutely delish!! x

June Nelson said...

Wow Dena sweetie this is adorable, ooh I would so love these litle girls they are just the best, gorgeous hunnie big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

Elise said...

Good morning Dena!! :) Well gosh good gracious I can't say how many times how you simply blow my mind with your colouring! Are you tired of me telling you?! hahaha! I hope not cause I am SoOoo in love with your over the top GORGEOUS colouring! **sighing** And the lantern hanging from the tree... ohohohoh! What a brilliant idea! And now see .. you girls are so amazing with the cutting of images. You see that branch that you cut out? Well if I'd have pulled that stunt, oh boy .. that branch would no longer be a branch .. it'd be sticks. LOLOL! As always .. you are such an inspiration! Love love LOVE this AMAZING creation!

ps .. hope your migraines disappear. ugh .. headaches just suck! :(

Big Hugs!
Elise

Purplecat 64 said...

Wow Dena,
what a lovely card,
shes so yummy
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Christina C. said...

What a beautiful job coloring and showcasing this vision of loveliness....her face is so darn precious! Good heavens, girl, your coloring just blows me away....simply breathtaking! Love the darling lantern and the gorgeous lace fan!

Rachael said...

Ah this is amazing!! Gorgeous colouring and layout and embellies! Basically beautiful!!
Hugs :) Xx

BevVW said...

Just stunning!! Can't wait till Oct. 1st...=(

PaperDaisies said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colour combo

Joann Burton said...

Fantastic...I love this so much..Just beautiful Dena..joann sassy raggedy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Exceptional colour work and beautiful papers, Dena. I know I always write that but it's always true! Lovely flowers too! Hugs, Lesley

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Dena,
Well dear lady you have done it again. This is so pretty and your colouring really brings out the design of the image... and what an image. I can't wait to get my hands on some! (I am being ever so good and not buying anything so I can afford more!!)
Hope all is well with you. Best wishes Linda
PS Thank you for your lovely comment on the Challenge. I know the ladies who entered will all appreciate the boost.

Riet said...

Wowww Dena,What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mama Eagle said...

They just get better and better!!! This is so lovely and your colours are so beautifully put together!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous fantastic colours, gorgeous work sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Julie said...

Dena, this has such a Wow factor!! Beautiful colour choice, lush papers and perfectly embellished! Hugs, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails