Thursday, March 21, 2013

A New Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

Well, hello there!  I'm back with a little sneak peek of another amazing collection from LOTV.  This collection has a few Rococo girls and some adorable new animal characters! The new release will be coming out April 6th, so mark your calendars.


This sweetie is called "Looking Glass".  Just look at her cool dress and the feathers in her hair haha!

I decided to do a shabby chic look for this one.  I started out with a sketch from Crafting Life's Pieces, but then I didn't like how I used certain elements, so I took it apart and changed it up.  I like how she had little bows on each side of her sketch.

I colored her with distress inks as usual.

My Frantage embossing enamel came in!!!!!!! This one is called Shabby White.  For those of us in US, I got mine from Frantic Stamper.  I know others carry it, but I love shopping her store, she has A-Z in supplies!!!  I just used some embossing ink on a gold metal corner and then heat set from the bottom.  GORGEOUS!!!!! Thank you so much Tracey for showing me this product!!! Super pretty look.  Tracey has a gorgeous blog, you may need to check it out!!



Here's my flower spray given a bit of dusting with some acrylic white paint to tone it down.  The metal piece is from a CTMH package of buttons from ions ago.  Glad I am finally able to use it haha!

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering the frame around the image is a Crealies die.  I just wrapped it around.

Thank you for stopping by!  I guess I too will have to go to Bloglovin, I really wish they would just leave it as is, oh well........

Have a wonderful day crafty friends!

Dena




31 comments:

Gretha said...

Your card is gorgeous Dena, love your cute image and colors.
X Gretha

Chris x said...

Dena, your colouring is wondeful and you have made this image pop from the page. Beautiful work.
Hugs
Chris xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is absolutely gorgeous Dena.
luv
Debby

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is stunning Dena. I love that sweet image. Your colouring is wonderful and the detailing is so beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Jane said...

She is super Dena and I have just realised that what I thought were butterflies on the front of her dress are infact bows..they look great. Your card today has a great vintage feel to match her x

tilly said...

love that metal corner, she looks fab all dressed up and vintage looking
Tilly

Astrid said...

Such a lovely card and a very very lovely image. Your card is great those colours with the image, sooooooo gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Squirrel x said...

Wow Dena, wow wow wow. This is stunning hun - loving this new little girl, she is a cutie - and your colourwork and details are simply awesome. Girl, you rock! Hugs Sxx

Elaine said...

Stunning card Dena ♥
I adore these colours and the shabby chic feel to your amazing card.

Perfectly coloured and embellished as always.

Big hugs to you
Elaine xxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Dena, Love the sneaky peek. Gorgeous card and love this image, great fun. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous Dena, I love how you created this card. The shabby chic look goes perfectly with this image
hugs Louise

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh my Dena what a beauty. Such a cute image and you have created a beautifully vintage setting for her with your enameled corner, muted flowers and pretty framing and bows. Gorgeous! Hugs, Lesley

Silvie Z said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dena! Beautiful colors and design! You know how much I love your cards and your amazing coloring ♥
Big Hugs,
Silvie xx

Katy said...

This is really pretty, I love the distressed look and all the little details. Hugs, Katy xx

Iulia said...

Pure gorgeousness, Dena! Love the distressed look, couldn't have been more suitable for this adorable image! Love it!
Hugs, Iulia

rachel said...

this is amazing - the perfect look for this image - love it xx

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Dena! Exceptional coloring and design!

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Dena. The new stamp looks fabulous and I love the colours and all the pretty details.
I'm holding off bloglovin for a while, just waiting to see what happens....!
Lorraine x

Becky said...

Stunning card Dena. Adorable image and great little details.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Dena.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Hi Dena! I love shopping her store too and it's a lot more convenient now! Will have to check out that lovely enamel! Lordy, your card is stunning....outstanding job coloring and showcasing this new image! I love all the special elements on this card and I really like the frame around the image. This is just spectacular, my friend!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

awwwhh... Dena.. this is absolutely cute. i love it

Sassy Raggedy said...

Dena, this is stunning. Just fantastic! I have never shopped at this store but will now. Thanks for the link. Wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

Elise said...

OMGosh! Dena, I think my heart has stopped beating for a bit! Now this is just AMAZING!!! You have truly captured every single feeling that this little darling represents .. brilliant! Love your colouring, the shabbiness of this, the PERFECT details .. wowwwwwww .. GORGEOUS does not even begin to describe!!! I love this!!!! (Well ... I love ALL your work!) hehe!

Love,
Elise

Chris said...

Hi dena! What a fantastic card and the new little cutie is so sweet! Love your colouring and this perfect layout too. The shabby white looks gorgeous, I have the blue which is very pretty too. Bug hugs, Chris x

Shazza said...

oh Dena it is just gorgeous x

Molecraft said...

Simply stunning!
Helen x

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS Dena,your coloring is fabulous,the layout is beautiful, thanks for sharing this beauty and have a lovely day..

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Dena,
this card is lovely,
love your colour combo,
and your emblishments compliment
the image,
simply stunning,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Therese said...

It`s gorgeous! The papers and embellies fit the image perfectly! Great work! :)

Donna Przybylowski said...

Stunning card Dena, so wonderfully designed, love the embossed corners, that looks great, I will have to try that!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Love the new images!!
hugs
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails