Friday, April 26, 2013

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

Don't ya love it when you schedule something to be posted and it doesn't work? rrrr!  Anyhoo............


Howdy!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful week this week?  It sure flew by!

I have a card today to show you for the upcoming release from Lili of the Valley.  These are precious!!!!

I was sooooooooooooo  happy to see the little golfer!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! So many of our family members play golf and this one makes an adorable card for them.  This stamp is appropriately called "Playing Golf". 

I used my ever so LOVE papers by Maja Designs.  They are from a Christmas Collection -Vintage Winter.  There are so many wonderful papers in the Maja Designs aren't there?

You all don't fall over ok, since I didn't use flowers haha! I can't bring myself to use them on a boy card!!

I colored him with distress inks as per usual! I know I am so predictable! haha!

I hope you like the sneak peeks you have seen so far.  Many of my team mates have been posting them on their blogs so go check 'em out!

Thanks again for stopping by! You guys are awesome! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Dena

17 comments:

Christine Dol said...

This is image is going to probably be a must! When you do it all up....you really want it!LOL I love the distress inks that you use. You do such an amazing job! Gorgeous choice of papers Dena! Love the argyle paper for the golfer!

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, Dena, these new images are so darn cute.....adore this little golfer! The papers are yummy and your coloring, as always, is spectacular!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Dena! Love the papers and darling new image! Fantastic coloring!

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! Such a fabulous card Dena. The image is just brilliant and coloured perfectly. I love the papers and layout too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

wow this is gorgeous!! hugs Juls

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Dena. Fantastic colouring and fab papers.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Dena.I love the stamp and the colours and design are perfect.
Love it!
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

I have searched so often to find a golfer stamp and haven't liked any but this is a little gem. Will definitely be on my shopping list.
I love how you have coloured him and gorgeous papers and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Elise said...

Hi ya Dena! :) This is such an absolute GORGEOUS male card! You chose the PERFECT papers to go with this AMAZINGLY coloured golfer! Gosh, I so love your colouring! DREAMY!!

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend my dear!

Much Love,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Such a cute, gorgeous card and that image is going on my list.
luv
Debby

Kim Bell said...

Dena!!
Hey sweetie! Amazing card. I just love your coloring!! OH MY WORD!! Love it!! Great image.

Hugz
Kim

Therese said...

Wonderful boy card! :)

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

What a cute card for a guy. Love your coloring and this little image is priceless. Great card! hugs, Ruth Ann

Linda Dale said...

Adorable image, just love it. I can see I will have to get this one. Your cards are always gorgeous. Blessings, Linda

Denise said...

Beautiful cards! I love this little golfer, perfect for my Dad!

Pat said...

And this one might just be my fave of the new "Boy" release!! So stinkin' cute!! And what a brilliantly clever card! I love everything about it! Hugs. Pat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails