Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Line of Vintage Stamps From LOTV!!!!!

Alrighty folks! If you love vintage style stamps, wait until you see the new stamps coming out from LOTV at their Summer Open day on June 1st.  Also, these will be available at the Doncaster Stamp Magic Show on June 9th and then launched on the LOTV web store at midnight on June 12th!

I'm so excited about these I am giddy! haha! These are so perfect for collaging, mixed media, vintage stamping, etc.  There is something for everyone!  Below is a card I made with quite a few of the new stamps.

I did use a little modeling paste and Frantage also, but everything else is stamped on white cardstock with the new stamps and  then I used some distress inks for some color.  I spritzed the whole thing with Tattered Angels "Pearl" after it was all put together.  I tried to get a view where you could see the glisten, but it is not showing very well.



Oh, those tags!!!!!!!!! You are gonna love each and every one of the!!!! Start saving cuz they are AWESOME!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Dena.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is beautiful Dena loving your style and colours
jacqui x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Dena, these stamps are going to be so popular. Love your colours, kate x

Fiona said...

wow...stunning creation.

Fi
x

cebelica said...

I love vintage things so I can't wait to see the new stamps. Your card is gorgeous! Hugs! xx

Vicky said...

Oooh this is so gorgeous hun...love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful vintage card Dena. I love the design, pretty colours and embellies. Just gorgeous!
Lorraine x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is stunning Dena. I love the images and the way you have put them all together looks amazing. The colours are gorgeous too.
Hugs Sue xx

imotrust said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iulia said...

Beautiful Dena!!! Everything you make is just so sweet and delicate! Love this!
Hugs, Iulia

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks for the sneak peak! Your card is gorgeous. I love the techniques you used.

Elise said...

Oohhhh Dena! Yessss! This makes me think of vintage shabby Victorian chic!!! DI-VINE! Loooving the colors and how you make it look so romantic! And the modeling paste and frantage adds the perfect touch to this too! I know in person the Tattered Angels Pearl spritz on this must really make this glisten and glitter .. oooooh ahhhh! hehe! This is just absolutely beyond GOR-GEOUS!

Well, I can't wait to see more of what you do!!!

Much Love,
Elise

Marjolein said...

This style suits you too!
Love the card, it's gorgeous with all the different techniques you used!
And the modelling paste looks beautiful.
Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

sueincanada said...

Love the soft beautiful colours.

Christine Dol said...

Everything you touch turns to perfection! I love this card! You take something everytime and make it your own.....LOVE IT!

lovetomakecards said...

Very elegant.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours that you have chosen too hugs pops x

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, your card looks amazing! You have me all excited now about these stamps!! Wonderful colours you used too, love it!!!

Jenny said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful. I know I am gonna just have to have the new goodies you girls are showing us so pretty! <3 Jen xxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Dena. It's quite warm here in West Sussex!Lol! This card is stunning. I love the soft femine feel, yet it also has a grungy, distressed edge to it. The detail is exquisite. Hugs, Carol S.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails