Friday, June 7, 2013

A New Challenge Blog!

Hold on to your hats girls because there's a new challenge blog in town called A Creative Romance.  Wait until you see the lineup of talented girls who are on the team!! There will be lots of inspiration there!!  They will have new challenge fortnightly on Fridays.

I am so honored that they asked me to be a Guest Designer for their very first challenge!  For this challenge the theme is ANYTHING GOES!!! Now, how easy peasy is that!? So here's my GD card for the challenge:


Oh how I adore these Maja Designs Papers - Vintage Spring Basics!!!! They have the most GORGEOUS PAPERS and little tags in them!!!  I even cut a little butterfly from the papers!!!

Now, I have colored the sweet Ava from Saturated Canary with Prismacolor pencils.  If you would like to see my tutorials for coloring with them, you can find it HERE at The Art Studio.

So get right on over to the party at A Creative Romance and see what the challenge is all about!!

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and thank you Jenny for asking me to Guest Design with you guys!

Hugs, Dena


21 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

I love Ava and her colours Dena such a pretty card jacqui xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amanda stokes said...

Hi Dena,
Stunning card, lovely details and beautifully coloured image :)

Katie Stringer said...

Thanks for the heads up dena, lovely card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dena, that card is divine! Love the colours and your colouring is beautiful!! Would so love to do your tut, only dont have any prisma's! Hugs, Wends xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dena,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Very pretty, such gorgeous colors
hugs Louise

sueincanada said...

So pretty, wonderful coloring as always.

Christina C. said...

OMG..Dena, she is exquisite!!!!!!
I can't believe you did this with Prismas...WOW!!! This is a real show stopper...gorgeous design and details...love the lace!

Teri said...

Dena, this just makes me want to swoon!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous coloring!!!! I love, love my prismacolor pencils, but my work sure doesn't look like yours!!! LOL! May I ask what kind of paper you're using? You are one of the most talented artists out there!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Dena. I love the pretty image and your colouring is just amazing. The papers and details you have added are gorgeous too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Jane said...

What a pretty card Dena, your colouring is amazing. I shall pop over to see the new blog, thanks for the shout out x

Elise said...

Good Morning Dena! Well oh my GOODNESS! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I so love the way you've coloured her with your Prisma's! And these papers .. sigh .. oooh so LOVE them! You're such an AMAZING inspiration Dena!!!

ps .. a HUGE Congratulations on Guesting over at A Creative Romance!! :)

Much Love,
Elise

DebraK said...

Soft and beautiful! Love your hair coloring...

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Dena. Ava looks fab, so beautifully coloured. I love the papers and pretty embellies too.
Congratulations on your GD spot.
Lorraine x

Elaine said...

Perfect ♥

A stunningly beautiful card Dena.
Such pretty colours and always beautifully embellished.
As for your awesome colouring...I swear you could colour up an image with a spent matchstick! Copics, Di's and Prismas..far too much talent for one person, I need to rub shoulders with you and see if some of your magic comes my way.

Enjoy your weekend..I hope it's nice and hot over there :)

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Gretha said...

This so lovely Dena, love everything on your card, , fantastic colouring.
XxxGretha

Jenny said...

Thank you lovely Dena, you already know just how awesome I think your beautiful card is.... well how beautiful ALL your super cards are. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us as our Guest <3 Jen xxx

Becky said...

Another Stunning card Dena, thank you so much for being GDT for our opening challenge.
Hugs, Becky x

Helga said...

Wow - really adorable card - fabulous coloring !
Greetings Helga

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails