Here is how I made the paper. First, I inked the rose from the Grunge Elements set with Victorian Velvet and the stem with Bundled Sage Distress Inks and randomly stamp onto cream cardstock.
Vintage Backs - Script with Walnut Stain Distress Inks and stamped directly over the roses. The stamp would only fit halfway, so I stamped them side by side to cover the cardstock.
Now it was time to cover the box with the papers that I cut to fit all the sides. I glued them down with Modge Podge only gluing the underside.
Next, I used Modeling paste that I added cream paint to and used a stencil to apply a textured design.
Tada!! Add some flowers and some tags from the Tags Le Jardin and that's it! I adore these new stamps and have had a ton of fun doing something a little different!
I hope you like my project! Thank you so much for stopping by!