Sunday, June 30, 2013

LOTV Sneak Peek!

Hiya!  Happy Sunday everyone!  

I have a sneak peek from Lili of the Valley to show you today.  Keep an eye on all my teammates DT blogs as they are showing sneak peeks of the new stamps over the next couple of weeks, it’s an amazing Summery collection including some fairies and flowers.

The new range will go on sale in the LOTV shop on July 6th and then on the website on July 8th.


I just had to pair this one with Cho!  I always loved that Geisha set and haven't had much of a chance to play with them.  They are some of my favorite little girls and I think she goes perfectly with the "Birds and Blossoms" stamp coming out soon!

 I colored all the images with my Prisma Pencils!!!  BTW, I have a new class coming out today at Scrapbook News and Review where I cover a little more in depth on using the Prisma Pencils.  You can find the class HERE!!



I used a sentiment from Quotables - Go For It on the inside and then  Sentiments to Fit the Scroll is  on the front.

I totally LOVE the birdcage charm that my dear friend sent me from Live and Love Crafts. The corners are a Cheery Lynn die and the flowers are, of course, the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts.

Okie dokie! That's it for me today.  My parents are coming over today, so gotta run!  Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs, Dena

20 comments:

Christina C. said...

Yesssssss, Dena, it's a perfect fit!
This is absolutely exquisite...adore your little geisha girl and the birds and blossoms stamp is adorable. Gorgeous embellishments!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Juls said...

Love these images .... Can see those birds&blossoms popping in2 my basket. Hugs Juls

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Dena loving the new stamps.
jacqui xxx

Anyone wanting to perfect their skills with Prismacolor pencils I would say go for it the courses are well worth it!!!

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Dena. The image is lovely and the design, papers and embellishments are fabulous.
Hugs Sharon x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! Totally stunning Dena. I love the new image used with the pretty Geisha girl. The design is wonderful and I love the colours and fabulous sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

WOW this is a lovely card, every detail is just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Dena, love how you have used the old with the new. Gorgeous images and such wonderful colours, Kate x

Nat said...

I love this new stamp! and it goes perfectly with Cho, just beautiful Dena.
Natx

Astrid said...

Gorgeous Dena, this is great.
Hugs Astrid

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Dena. The images go so well together and I love the design and pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Stunning card, love how you have added the Geisha girl too x Susan x

Elise said...

HI Dena!!! Okay, when I saw the first pic, I thought, "wow wow wow! This is truly AMAAAZING!" Then I scrolled down and saw that it pulled out ... and OMGosh!!! My mind was blown to bits!!! Wow wow wow just does not cut it! Seriously, you come up with out of this world FAB designs Dena! sigh .. I looove this! .. as always!!!

Hope you had a wonderful time with your parents today!!! :)

Much Love,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

jolanda said...

I agree the geisha girl goes so well with the new LOTV stamp with the blossoms and lanterns. :-))
Beautiful card!

Sabrina said...

These images are so beautiful!! Your coloring is stunning!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

WOW, Dena this is beautiful. I have to try this type of design. It is just lovely...Hugz, joann

Alina said...

this is awesome, Dena, I love everything about it!

Petti said...

this is awesome card inside and out!

JenniferD said...

Wow this is Totally Gorgeous! Loooove the Awesome Design! Cann't wait to get the new Stamp!

Niki Estes said...

Dena, I love this! Gorgeous card and I love how the sentiment shows up under the image when you pull out the center!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails