Sunday, July 21, 2013

Christmas LOTV Sneak Peek

Hi guys!  We are having some wonderful rainy weather here in Houston the past few days.  We really needed it!  When you start seeing the earth crack open so wide you can get your foot stuck in it, it's time for rain haha!  I love a relaxing rainy day!!!!!!!

On to my Lili of the Valley sneak peek to show you! Have you loved what you have seen on the design team's blogs so far? These are such a cute release aren't they?  The one I am showing you today is called "Christmas Prayer" and I think she is beautiful!!!!

 

I used those amazing Noor Dies that I got from a sweet, sweet friend the other day.  Here I used the snowflake border and in the corner I used the single snowflake.  I used the sketch from Crafting Life's Pieces.  I will be entering my card there.

I colored this stamp with distress inks and for those that are interested I will be having a Distress Inks class at the Art Studio coming out in Aug.  It was supposed to be in July, but I couldn't make that happen.  I will give you more details as it gets closer.



So my papers are from Lili of the Valley called "Frosty Christmas"  and the white poinsettias are from WOC but I took the bright yellow centers out and replaced  it with pearl stamens.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all are having a great Sunday!!

Hugs, Dena 

16 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh my, hunny, she is beautiful! Not only is she cute, she fits the bill perfectly for those more traditional themed cards. Love love love what you have done. Hugs Sxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Absolutely stunning Dena. Such a beautiful image, perfect colouring and gorgeous detailing
hugs Sue xx

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhh....I love angels and this one is absolutely spectacular, Dena!
Love, love the snowflake border and the blue paper! This is a phenomenal Christmas creation!!!!!

Christine Dol said...

She is gorgeous Dena! I love the way you do distress inks and I love the paper and dies! You rock Dena!

Elise said...

HI ya Dena!!!

OoOo now how Angelic is this?!!! Absolutely DIVINE & GORGEOUS beyond words my dear! I am so in love with your colouring .. and a mahoosive CONGRATULATIONS on your DI class coming up in August! Woot Woot!!!

Hope you had a beautiful weekend! We had lots of rain here too .. scary kind of rain actually .. and the temps are now in the mid 80's! Marvelous! :) We'll still be off/on storming for another day or so! :) Love it too .. but just a little scary with the heavy winds and flooding.

Much Love,
Elise

Chris said...

Hi Dena, what a lovely little angel and beautifully coloured.
Chris X

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Stunning Dena love that image your whole card is beautiful
jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
luv
Debby

Franz♥ said...

Another adorable creation Dena!

Fab take on Chelsea sketch, I adore your style!

Thanks for joining us at CLP, lot of hugs, Franz.

Lotte said...

This is a beautiful card of you Dena. Gorgeous! hugs Lotte

Astrid said...

WOW Dena, such a beautiful card, that blue, and white soooo gorgeous.
Hugs Astrid

Sabrina said...

So beautiful and gorgeous!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh Dena, How lovely this is...Hugz, joann

Elaine said...

Sooooo beautiful!
What a sweet image this is, and blues are always a firm favourite with me for Christmas cards (and pinks and purples!)
Love it ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Sanja Grdinić said...

Beautiful xmas card - love the image and those blue tones against angel's white dress... Wonderful!
Have a nice day! :)

Katie Stringer said...

Awh so sweet x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails