Friday, October 4, 2013

CC Designs Blog Hop for a wonderful cause!


Welcome to the C.C. Designs Toys for Tots Blog Hop! I am so excited you could join us for the preview of "Henry Claus" and "I Want That".  C.C. Designs will be donating 30% of the sales of these 2 adorable stamps to Toys for Tots from today, October 4th 2013, to December 23rd 2013.

I am thrilled and honored to be joining these amazing ladies in this wonderful cause! 

If you have arrived here from the C.C. Designs website blog you are in the right place. If you didn't you can start the hop here .


I colored Henry Claus with distress ink, isn't he adorable?

Thanks for stopping by! Nancy is your next stop on the hop.Below is a list of the girls on the hop!

Dena  (You are here!)
Eva

Hugs to you all!!!

Dena

13 comments:

...just Barbara said...

Look at that fuzz?! I love it! Great highlights and blending too - gorgeous colors and a beautiful card! *Hugs

Elise said...

Hi Dear Dena!!!!

OOoOh how I am so happy to visit you on your blog .. I've been waiting ever so patiently for your GORGEOUS creations to get posted again! :) Well my sweetie, you've done it again .. look at your colouring! Good gracious me oh my ... you are INCREDIBLE!!! The vibrancy, and the way you "see" things .. I absolutely LOVE it! :) So happy to be joining you on this hop!!!

Hope you are gearing up for a FUN weekend! :)

Much Love,
Elise

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dena, such an adorable image and your colouring is just amazing. I love the papers and layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Christa said...

oww so sweet hugs christa

Astrid said...

Lovely card Dena, sooo sweet.
Hugs Astrid

Beth Brovold said...

Denas BACK!! Yippee!!! I've missed your WONDERFUL creations...and this one is no exception!!!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!! cute cute stamp too!!

Christine Dol said...

I love your Christmas card! I love all your creations...good to see you back.

Christina C. said...

Oh my, this is such a super cute card, Dena! The image is darling and I especially love the cute little doggie in Santa's sack! Your coloring, as always, is drop-dead gorgeous....perfect shading/highlighting...all the things I find so challenging! Love the festive bow and cute Christmas tree!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Chrisd said...

What a wonderful result you created with adorable Henry Claus!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie I adore this card gorgeous colours and a super cute image too, also loving that ribbon hugs Pops x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so so cute! What a sweet image and fabulous cause! Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails