Thursday, October 17, 2013

Friends Forever!

Woo Hoo I'm back with another one of the cute sneak peeks from LOTV.  This one is called My Favourite Friends.


Cuteness galore huh?  So let me tell ya, I didn't use marker, or DI, or pencils for this one.  I used Inktense Pencils! OMG! They are amazing little creations.  The ink is permanent once it dries, but flows like watercolors when wet!  If you can tell the colors are more intense than distress inks.  My sweet friend Pops introduced them to me and has a little tutorial on her blog on how to use them. Thanks girlie for everything!!!!  Now, I did have to bring in some Walnut Stain because there wasn't really a comparable color in the Intense pencils and the skin is Tattered Rose DI, but everything else is Intense.  You will be seeing me use these more and more, they were shear heaven to work with!!!!

Just to let you know there is a little sale going on at Scrapbook News and Review.  I currently have 4 classes available here.  If you take one, I would sure love to know what you think!

Not long before these cuties will be available.  I know you are loving the sneak peeks!

Thanks so much for visiting me today! Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

Claire said...

Just adorable Dena - fab colouring. Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

Awesome Dena! Those Inktense pencils are fab aren't they. Great artwork, as always. Ooh and I just gotta get me that stamp! Hugs Sxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Dena, the image is adorable and your colouring is amazing. I love the papers and fabulous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Sammy said...

Just stunning. The colouring is fantastic, looking forward to seeing more such! x

Astrid said...

Beautiful card Dena, and a very lovely image.
Hugs Astrid

Christine Dol said...

Dena, I just love your card today...the way you used the Inktense is amazing! I have been on the fence and now I think it might be a must! I have a friend that just got back from England and bought the whole set.....she is in love! LOL
I have 4 friends that have taken your classes and absolutely loved them.
Thank-you for the link for the tutorial...it was a great help!

Beth Brovold said...

AHHH Dena this card is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait until the new release! I have the set of Intense and sadly have not touched them! I will have to check out your friend's tutorial!!! So happy that you're back...I look so forward to your creations!!!!!

Carla S. said...

This is so gorgeous, Dena! Fantastic coloring and design!

Renae said...

This card is adorable!

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!!! Oooh my gosh, this is just soooo GORGEOUS! I love love love your colouring and these colors you chose! Absolutely STUNNING Sweetie!

And ooh yes! I got my inktense pencils also!!!!!! haha! But the only thing is .. I still use mostly the Distress inks .. and just a LITTLE bit of the inktense here and there. I need more practice with those! :)

Talk to you soon!
Much Love,
Elise

Shazza said...

this is soooo beautiful x

Teri said...

Just such a wonderful card!! Your coloring with the inktense is awesome!! I've been trying to decide to get them or not... can we say a bit pricey???? LOL!! May I ask which set you bought? My Hobby Lobby only has the set of 12 and I know I would want a bigger set than that~
Thanks,
Hugs,
Teri

Little K Smith said...

Just gorgeous Dena! Beautiful colouring as always and I NEED this stamp :D
Kelly.x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. The image is adorable...I need!! lol
You've coloured it beautifully and I love the design and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dena,
How're you doing? All is good with you all in Texas I hope :~) You're right, I'm thinking everyone is loving the sneak peeks, but this one is fave. Love the colouring. I've been wondering about these pencil myself but had to step away. I have plenty of colouring mediums already & they don't all get a fair crack at the whip as it is! Hope you're keeping well my friend.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Molecraft said...

Simply adorable!
Helen x

Marjorie said...

Awh! This is so cute Dena, fabulous colouring.. love the little love mail stamps in the corner too.. I'm always scared (lol!!) to stamp on my image afterwards in case I don't like it!
Have a lovely week-end..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the colors, papers, and embellishments with the cute image. I really like how you added the postmark, too. I don't think I should be reading your blog and Pop's blog talking about the Inktense pencils. Another coloring method I'm going to want to try! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails