Monday, October 7, 2013

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek!

Hiya! Boy! I know I have been gone such a long time huh? Sometimes we just need to step back and get rejuvenated.  I can't seem to sit still long enough to color something up. 

We got our first little chill in the air Saturday night! Yay!  I usually love the heat, but at this point in time I am ready for a little cooler weather. 

Can you believe it? Lili of the Valley will be having another release on November 2! I know that is a bit far away, sorry! I do believe all of you girly girls will LOVE these stamps.  Another super cute release as we all expect from LOTV!

This little stamp is called Birthday Bonnet.


When I first laid eyes on her I thought she looked kinda like a country gal, so I went with that sort of feeling for the card.  I used papers from Maja Designs Walk In The Forest pad.  The cute little bark heart is from Live and Love, Crafts.  I colored her and the sweet pup with distress inks, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I did throw a little burlap in there to really give it a more country feel hee hee! 

Now, as you know, my teammates are soooo talented, and you really should check out their blogs for more sneak peeks!  I just love the variety with the team, there is a style for everyone's taste!

I hope to be around a little more.  Thank you so much for visiting me even though I have been absent!

Hugs to you all!

Dena

24 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, how adorable! Love the colors and all the elements.

Marjorie said...

Dena, this is so beautiful and what a honey of a stamp.. stunning:) xx
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, she is Little House On The Prairie! Gorgeous card hunny, simply beautiful. Can't wait to see more peeks. Hugs Sxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Dena, such an adorable image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Sammy said...

I'm with Squirrel... This just screams "little house on the prairie" .

Absolutely gorgeous image and stunning card! x

yvon said...

This is gorgeous and i love those papers.
Hugs, Yvon

Astrid Maclean said...

This is more than adorable, it's fabulous!!! Not being a cute crafter I would not normally go for stamps like this, but I have to say, this one has totally captured my heart, love it!!!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, I love this cute stamp and you have colored her so nicely, fabulous papers and details as well
hugs Louise

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely adorable card. You colour so beautifully! Love the colours you used too.

Helga said...

Gorgeous card - wonderful colouring - like the colors you used.
LG Helga

ednamburgess said...

Such a cute card. Like the colors and the layout. Edna

Beth Brovold said...

Oh WOW Dena!! She is a BEAUTY and you certainly bring out the best in her...LOVE it! Can't wait till November 2!
P.S I really have missed your inspiration!!!!

Elise said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! Dena!!! Holy smokes!!! My jaw is like "wham"! Sheesh, this is sooo INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! Wowwww, well .. I'm always AMAZED by your work and once again .. I've fallen in loooove! Your colouring is soooo beyond STUNNING .. sigh .. I looove it! And the colors .. yes you've definitely given that "country" feel to it PERFECTLY!! I love this image as well! You so ROCK Dena! ;)

We're getting chilly here as well! I love it ... at night it goes down to high 50's!!! OooOOo brrrrr! But we enjoy the cold weather more than the 115's .. ugh .. that's just way too gross. LOL!

Talk to you soon Sweetheart! Hope you had a beautiful weekend!

Much Love,
Elise

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dena. The new stamp looks fab...I'll have to save some pennies!! The design and papers are so pretty too.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous creation, lok like I will be needing all of them already pmsl it expensive popping over to see you, love your colours though so suit her hugs Pops x

Kathy said...

Gorgeous!! Love the pretty color combo and your details are pretty as always! What an ad0rable image!
:) Kathy

Carol S. said...

Wow Dena! Gorgeous card and love this image. I love the way you colour with my fave DI. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Elaine said...

Hello there lovely lady!
This is just the sweetest image! It reminds me of 'Little House on the Prairie' (yes, I do still watch the re-runs!)
Perfectly coloured as always..and look at the cute little pup! I wonder who he looks like??

It's simply gorgeous Dena.

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Alina said...

it´s a very beautiful card, Dena, I love the colours!!!

Niki Estes said...

Dena, this is so cute!! Your coloring is gorgeous as always and I love the country feel and embellishments!

Vicky said...

WOW........this is just sooooooo darn gorgeous love the colours & love the whole country feel it has. How fabulous is this image......think I may have to get this one for sure ;0)

Sorry I've not been by much sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lou Mac said...

Absolutely adorable!
I LOVE this image.
The colours you've used and your gorgeous embellishments really make this design pop!! LOVE. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card Dena. This image is so sweet and I love the papers and colour palette. Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails