Monday, November 25, 2013

Babies, babies!

Hello there everyone! Did you have a great weekend? We did.  It is some kind of chilly here right now.  I don't like it one bit haha! It is way too frigid for the 3 walks a day I do with Rambo.  He is all frisky and such and I am shivering like a crazy person!  Well, it won't last, it never does,  Houston weather will be back soon I'm sure.

I have a cute sneak peek from the next release of Lili of the Valley


This stamp is called Cosy Pram. Girls, now don't you love this stamp? OOOOHHHH! So adorable for those baby cards!!!



I'm bummed because I made a cute tag for this card and forgot to take a photo before I sent it to LOTV whaaa! I used the baby set on the tag, it goes so well with all these new stamps.

I used Inktense to color the whole thing and the paper is Maja Designs with WOC flowers.

I sure hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks on all the Design Team's blogs?  They are fabulous aren't they?

Well, I'll be back soon.  Thank you so very much for your visit today!!  I appreciate it so very much!

Hugs, Dena

22 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Dena, what a pleasure viewing your lovely creations. Makes me want to buy ALL those LOTV stamps!! Beautiful work dear, hugs Sharon >3

Hanny said...

Wow, what a lovely card you've made, the stamp is so cute.
Hugs from the Netherlands,
liefs Hanny♥
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Anne said...

Fantastic card! Love the pink and grey, and the scallopet frame. Gorgeous flowers and just adorable image! The bow looks beautiful. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's gorgeous Dena! Love these new babbie images from LOTV. This is no exception!! Gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Love the soft colour palette for the card too. Hugs, Wends x

Astrid said...

Very cutie card Dena, soooo lovely.
Hugs Astrid

Thea said...

Oh my Dena, this is such a sweet little baby! Beatiful card.

Hugs Thea

Sabrina said...

Such a sweet and adorable card!!

Renae said...

Beautiful card and it is a cute new image.

Sue said...

This is stunning Dena, such a cutie for sure and coloured so beautifully. I love all your pretty embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

What a GORGEOUS little BEAUTY!!!! AMAZING card Dena...so soft and lovely with so many wonderful embellishments!! This stamp line is looking like a must have!! As to the weather I just walked two dogs for an hour on this frigid, windy morning...yup we have SNOW and it's staying on the ground...UGHHH!!

Janie Printz said...

Super adorable card Dena. Your beautiful creations always make me want to go shopping.
Hugs, Janie

Guida Machado said...

Such a cute card, Dena.
Hugs,
Guida

Carol S. said...

Stunning card. Love the image and the colours. If you want cold Dena, here in West Sussex,UK, it is 7C today and going down to 2C tonight!! With a wind that is taking it down to feeling like -2C! Now that's chilly! You keep warm, hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

Oooh so gorgeous Dena... fabulous colouring of this new image... I haven't tried Inktense yet (although there are some lurking in my drawer..) but the effect looks fab.. and I love your edging too..

And yep... it's kinda chilly here too!

Big Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful Dena. Such a sweet image and pretty colours and embellies. I love the gorgeous edge to your card too.
Lorraine x

Molecraft said...

Such a beautiful card!
Helen x

Sally said...

Just gorgeous....your colouring is amazing.
Hugs Sally xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, love the cute baby image.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous :0) big hugs love Pops x x x

Denise Gutierrez said...

awwe very cute image! beautiful card

Elise said...

OOh my goodness Dena!!!!! Absolutely GOR-GEOUS! So soft, so delicate, so DIVINE ... it's PERFECT for a baby card!!!! sigh ... truly LOVE your colouring!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a beautiful week!

Much Love,
Elise

Christina C. said...

A gorgeous baby card...love the scalloped edges and your coloring and design.....absolutely exquisite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails