Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lili of the Valley Sneek Peak!

Yay me!!! I'm back!  I had a fantastic time at the Windberg Art Workshop.  I posted some photos on my facebook.  I didn't come away painting any better, but that comes with practice.  What I did learn are some wonderful foundational truths about painting, so I look forward to incorporating those techniques in my work.  Maybe one day I will show you guys a picture! haha!

So on to my card for the day!  Can you believe it is time for another release from Lili of the Valley? They just keep coming out with those adorable little stamps.  This next release will be coming out November 30th.

This sneek peak is called "Just Arrived".



What a cutie huh? I colored him up with Inktense pencils and also used the Babies Companion Stamps and the Bear Necessities Paper Pad.
 
You'll be seeing some super sweet stamps in the next few weeks, so be sure to stop by my teammates blogs for all the new stuff!!!
 
I hope you all have something wonderful planned for the weekend.  Tom and I are going to start Christmas shopping! Woo Hoo!  On Sunday we are going to the Texans game!! Check back with you guys later!!
 
Hugs, Dena
 
 

17 comments:

Juls said...

Too cute!! Hugs Juls

Helen in the UK said...

Very cute. Love the idea of the pin holding the little tag on :)

Jane said...

Oh Dena, another adorable stamp and card...beyond cute ;0) x

Jo said...

Sooooo sweet, too adorable for words - gorgeous card, hugs Jo x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, have a great Saturday, big hugs love Pops x

Sue said...

Awwww Totally adorable image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and wonderful stitching too.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, oooh ooooooh! Oh so cute and adorable and perfect hunny! Hugs xx

Claire said...

Aww just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Sabrina said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!! Your card is so stinkin' cute and adorable!!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Dena I love your super cute card!
Beautiful work!
hugs
kim x

Lorraine said...

Aww, he's adorable! so cute. Glad you had a good time on the painting course.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

What a cute image and love your colouring. These are released on my daughter's 40th birthday! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Niki Estes said...

Yay! I am so happy to see new LOTV baby images! They are always my favorites. Such a cute card, too! Perfect papers, coloring, and embellishments. Sounds like you had lots of fun at the workshop. Hope you share your paintings with us some time.

Christina C. said...

Such a precious card......super cute image, colored magnificently! Love the stitching!
Have fun Christmas shopping, Dena!

Elise said...

Hi Dena!!!! Glad to hear that you had a FABULOUS time over at the workshop .. and I am so anxious to see how you will incorporate what you've learned into your creations!! What a WONDERFUL experience for you!!! :)

Well, oh my goodness, isn't he just so sweet?! Truly LOVE your colouring .. always so GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to see what you will do with the rest of the cuties! :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Much Love,
Elise

Molecraft said...

Oh, totally adorable and loving those papers!
Helen x

Elaine said...

Totally cute!! Love the new image, I'm always on the look out for baby stamps, I can even manage a 'male' card if it's a baby one.

My hubby is disappointed with you! You went to the game and not the Grand Prix!!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails