Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas is Coming!

Ok, so I am totally in the mood for Christmas this year.  Sometimes I am not so much because of all the stress, but this year, Yee Haw!!!!  I don't send all that many handmade cards to be honest except to my sweet blogging friends who will appreciate the card haha!

I absolutely HAD to play with this stamp from Lili of the Valley.  I don't think I ever got around to creating with it and it is truly one of the most adorable Christmas stamps huh? Alright, so I say that about all LOTV stamps haha!, but you get the picture, I love this one!!!!!!!  The stamp is called Trimming the Tree.


Isn't it the cutest with the little kids decorating the tree and Rambo watching? Hee hee


I have been hoarding these amazing papers from a very sweet friend and finally decided to use a few sheets.  They are Pion Designs and I think it is from the Silent Night collection.

I used the gorgeous Magnolia Doohickey Christmas Lace along with the super cute Memory Box Snowflake Sprig from Magnolia-licious.

Oh, and the cute Dec. 25th stamp is from Michaels.

Thank you for visiting me today, don't get too busy shopping!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

18 comments:

Elaine said...

What a beautiful start to my working day..I turned on the computer and spied your card!
Stunning as always. It's such a pretty image and perfectly encompasses Christmas.
Totally gorgeous ♥

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Squirrel x said...

20 days to go and nowhere near ready yet! You are right about that stamp hun, it is Christmas perfection, loving it. And as always, flawless artwork. Stunning card hunny, just stunning. Hugs xx

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card Dena! Love the sentiment stamp, and the LOTV stamp is one of my fave Christmas ones! x

Astrid said...

Wowie Dena, such a lovely card.
Beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Sue said...

Stunning card Dena. Such a delightful image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Dena!!! The image is coloured to PERFECTION (as always) and the paper is divine! GORGEOUS!!!

Denise Gutierrez said...

Don't you hate when people don't appreciate a hand made card! Jerks lol any who I just LOvE this card a and image

Elise said...

OH MY GOSH Dena!!! Wow wow wow .. this is GORGEOUS! I truly love your AMAZING colouring, and look at all those BEAUTIFUL dies!!! OoooH! Is that one whole die (minus the leaves)? Or is that multiple does under the flowers? I love it!!! Purdy purdy purdyyyyy!!!

ps .. it's getting SO cold here Dena!!! We're supposed to have snow here this weekend! :)

Much Love,
Elise

Sabrina said...

Oh how beautiful and stinkin' cute!!

Christine Dol said...

Oh Dena! You have made another beauty card! Oh your colouring is so soft and gorgeous!

Lorraine said...

Oh wow, Love it Dena. The image is so sweet and the soft colours and papers look beautiful.
Lorraine x

Christina C. said...

Love your card....such a sweet image!
I especially adore your delicate coloring of those precious children. The Magnolia lace die is gorgeous, as well as all your other fabulous details. It's wonderful to celebrate Christmas through a child's eyes. I treasure my memories of Christmas.

Christine L said...

Such stunning colouring of this fabulous LOTV image Dena... and wow to how you've put the card together... I love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

Janiel/ janny said...

Very cute Dena.........
hugs, Janiel

Amanda R said...

Beautiful Dena! Always inspired to go and color something when see your cards. Nice "chatting" with you earlier haha!

Cindy :) said...

love it, it is another adorable LOTV image for sure ;) fab card
Cindy

Tammi said...

Adorable and oh so sweet, couldn't be any more cuter! Just love your coloring! *sigh* This image reminds me of the other night when we got to help Dallie & Kimber decorate their tree. :) ~hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails