Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Magnolia-licious Challenge


Did you all survive the Thanksgiving holidays?  I know I ate waaaaayyyy too much and had waaaayyy too much food for us.  I enjoyed having my brother spend several days with us though and having both kids home was wonderful.  There was absolutely no crafting time since the Tuesday before Thanksgiving because of all the flurry of activity haha!  I managed to make this card a while ago.

The Magnolia-licious Challenge for today is using DOILIES!  I mean, how super easy is that? It's like I use them on my cards always right? haha!  This time I used a square one.


I love, love, love the newest papers from the Winter Wonderland collection.  Aren't they pretty?  I did add a strip of Maja Design for a touch of red.


This little Tilda is called "Christmas Tilda With Cat".  I love her because she has that adorable kitty singing with her haha! Tilda was colored with a mixture of distress inks and Inktense pencils.  In case you are wondering that yellowish on the card is a shadow, weird huh!  I'm not sure why it came out yellow.

I used the "Snowy Forest Doohickey" and the branch from the "Cozy Fern and Snowflake Doohickey".  All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you will join in on the challenge especially since it is so easy and try your hand at winning!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for coming by my blog today!

Hugs, Dena

19 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous and perfectly Christmassy.
I love this image too..just like me and my cat huh?
Awesome colouring as always and the prettiest embellies.

I think everyone eats waaayy too much at Thanksgiving!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just stunning, gorgeous creation as always huggles Pops x x x

Vicky said...

This is so so gorgeous sweetie lurve this image & your colouring always blows me away.
Sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving hun, I think the whole world should celebrate thanksgiving as we should all be thankful for the things we have in our life, espec our families.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card - your work is always stunning!

Francy said...

stunning and lovely card, the colours and the embellishments are fantastic.
Francy

..Karen said...

This is so very beautiful Dena!

Anne said...

I love the deep red bow with the bells, and the glittering spruce. Gorgeous card!

Hugs, Anne.

Beth Brovold said...

BEAUTIFUL Dena!!! I love the paper and colours that you have used...all the lovely details... stitching especially..just GORGEOUS!!!

rosie said...

gorgeous card Dena. fab bows. love the glittering on the spruce.love the layout too x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Dena, I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and such pretty embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Miss Dena & that adorable image is colored perfectly as always. Love the sparkle & cute little bells & bow. Gorgeous papers too.
Hugs, Janie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dena. Tilda looks fabulous and so beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Claire x

Deborah said...

Beautiful Dena.

Elise said...

OoOH Dena!!!! This is truly GOR-GEOUS! Of course I need not say .. but I will anyway .. lol .. your colouring .. wow wow wow LOOOOVE! I so love the Christmas tree dies, the lace, and oooh yes, the papers are BEAUUUUTIFUL! sigh ... as always .. your creations are STUNNING beyond words!

ps .. SO happy that everyone was at home for Thanksgiving!!!!!! :)

Much Love,
Elise

Christine L said...

Stunning colouring Dena of this fabulous image... and wow to the rest of your card... perfect layout, gorgeous lace, and fabulous embellies!

Hugs
Christine x

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooooo stunning, Dena!!!!!! Your coloring is drop dead gorgeous and I love the rich red bow and all the other fab details. Yes, indeed, the paper is gorgeous.
Have a nice day, my friend!

Cindy :) said...

ohh so pretty, love this image :)
Cindy

Amanda R said...

Oh Dena, how pretty! Very charming with the red gingham paper and I love the row of trees you used, beautiful accent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails